Mine 15

Jimin stayed silent as he thought about the offer which honestly doesn't sound bad

Jimin stayed silent as he thought about the offer which honestly doesn't sound bad. He wants to forget that man's touch and if this will help and he will gladly take it. Taehyung and Jungkook shifted nervously as they watched Jimin think. 

“ Sure I guess “, Jimin said finally. 

“ Great “ “ awesome “ 

They speak at the same time. 

“ I already bought oil for a message. Jungkook got the bathtub ready “, Taehyung said, '' You can stop us anytime you want okay ? Even if you are slightly uncomfortable or don't want our touch, just tell us okay ? We don't want you to be uncomfortable “ 

“ Okay I'll tell you if I get uncomfortable “, Jimin smiled, they are so thoughtful. 

“ Okay good, now clothes off “, Jungkook said, grabbing oil. 

Jimin forgot about that. He pulled his clothes quickly, underwear still on and laid on the bed when Taehyung motioned him. He took deep breaths, telling himself, calm down, it's not the first time. They give each other messages all the time. 

“ It's okay, you can stop us anytime “, Jungkook whispered as he came closer to the bed, kneeling on it. He opens the oil bottle and drops a few drop in hand and rubs them. 

“ Ready ?” Jimin gives him a tiny nod. He took another deep breath. 

Jungkook nodded back and slowly moved his hands near him. First touching his arm, when Jimin didn't say anything he lightly started messaging the area. Jimin sighed relieved, that he didn't flinch or anything. 

He heard Taehyung doing the same as he closed his eyes as now Taehyung's hands have joined as he messaged his shoulders. He bites his lip when Jungkook's hands wander near his stomach, now to his legs skipping his crotch area. 

“ Oh that feels good “, he nearly moans as Taehyung messages his shoulders and arms and at the same time Jungkook his calf. 

It really felt good. He felt nothing else but the working hands of Taehyung and Jungkook. No thoughts of that man at all. Plus the message is really good. He felt stiff all the time, especially as he stayed tense whenever they needed to go out. 

“ Good ?”, Taehyung asked. 

“ Very “, Jimin replied, relaxed. 

“ Now turn over “, Jungkook ordered. 

Jimin turned over, laying on his stomach as Taehyung placed a pillow under hips. They continued their message. Kneading his back and shoulders. Jimin bites his lips to keep sounds of pleasure in. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were very hard to concentrate on the message as they watched Jimin turn over as if they weren't having trouble already in seeing his chest, and crotch then he turned over and they could clearly see his ass.