Chapter 1: The loli arrives

("sentences in these font indicate a character's inner thoughts")

The countless adventurers were walking left and right in the bustling street of this big city known as Orario. Some were busy talking amongst themselves while other were focused on different things such as planning their next expedition in the dungeon or were working on levelling up their abilities to become stronger.

Amongst this hustle and bustle, one young girl with long white hair was standing wondering her current situation.

"Uhhh where am I?"

This young girl name is Mano and right now she is incredibly clueless regarding her current situation. She has got long white hair, red Ruby eyes with white eyebrows and eyelashes. She stands at around the height of around 115 cm and is wearing a red kimono.

Just a few moments ago, she was reading a manga in her room when she decided to get some snacks from the kitchen but the moment she gets up, a bright flash of light suddenly assaulted her eyes forcing her to close them. When she opens them again, she find herself in this unknown land.

"Whatever....I was bored anyway so this is a nice change of pace. Whoever send me here must have been a sussy baka, I will find him/her eventually but for now, let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

She started wandering the streets while taking in this unknown scenery. Thanks to her photogenic memory, the things she is seeing right now will not be forgotten a long period of time. People who were passing by her all turn their head towards her, greatly flabbergasted by her beauty and cuteness.

"Hmm...sniff sniff smells like a tasty food. I wasn't able to grab my snacks back in my home so might as well go and see how the snacks of this world are comparable to mine."

While she was taking a stroll, her nose suddenly catches a delicious smell of a dish which has something to do with potato. She starts walking following the smell with her nose and eventually reached towards a small shop. A girl with the frame of around 140 cm was selling potato snacks. She was none other than Hesitate herself.

"What's this dish called?"

Mano asked pointing her finger towards the potato snack to which she replied

Hestia: These are called potato snacks and they are insanely good. Do you want some?

Mano nods her head enthusiastically. Hestia finds her reaction incredibly cute and happily hands her a freshly cooked potato snack.

Mano happily takes it and starts eating it slowly, taking her time since the potato snack she was holding was a little hot.

Hestia looks at her small figure eating and enjoying her hand made potato snack. She takes a good look at her and soon concludes that she is an extremely beautiful and cute girl.

Hestia: Is she new to the city since I am sure I have never seen her here before.

While Hestia was thinking, Mano had already finished her part of the potato snack. She licks her lips one more time before looking at Hestia one more time.

"You have my gratitude. Thanks for the treat, goodbye."

Hestia: Oh y-yeah it's my honor to serve you....WAIT That's not What I meant to say.

"Hmmm? Do you need anything else."

Hestia: Isn't it obvious. Where the valis at?

"Va..lis? What is that?"

Hestia: Huh!! You are joking, right?

But after not seeing any change in her expression for some time, she realised that Mano is in fact not joking.