Chapter 2: Becoming an adventurer

Hestia: Mano...what are you?

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am a living being. Do I look some kind of alien to you?"

Mano replied putting back her kimono quickly since she does not want to expose herself any longer. Not to mention the room was a little cold.

Hestia: Seeing your stats, I am inclined to believe you do.

"That's mean....Show me the stats."

Hestia quickly put those stats of her on a paper and show it to her.

Hestia: Here, see it yourself.

Mano grabs the paper from her and starts analysing it. After a moment, she speaks.

"That's.....so cool! It kinda give me that mysterious vibe and all if you know what I mean. This does put a smile on my face."

Hestia: But it won't put smile on other people faces when they see your stats.

"Eh..who care about some random bozos opinion. What matters is I am happy right now."

Hestia: Mano..please answer me truthfully, what are you exactly?

"Like a said I am just a 15 year old young girl."

Hestia: Seems like I won't be getting my answer soon. I have to investigate it further.

"Anyways, it's getting late so I am gonna go and sleep. Good night."

Hestia: Huh, It's already 10:00 PM!! How didn't I not notice it?

"Who knows but don't shout since I am trying to sleep here."

Hestia: Don't you want some dinner?

"Nah, I am fine. More importantly, when I think about tomorrow, I just can't help but feel a little excited."

Hestia: I can understand that.

"Well then good night."

Hestia: Wait, you are going to sleep on my bed?

"Where should I sleep then?"

Hestia: sigh you know what, fine. I will go and sleep in the sofa.

"Why not sleep with me? See, so much space thanks to my small frame."

Hestia: Yeah, no thanks since I don't want to disturb you since I move around a lot while I am sleeping.

"Ah ok, good night then."

Hestia looks at her one more time before getting up and closing the lights and laying on the sofa.

Hestia: Even though a lot happened today, at the very least I am happy that I finally managed to get my first member in my own familia....although that said member is a little mystery in itself.

Thinking back on things that happened today, her eyes slowly gets heavy before going to sleep.

The next day

Hestia slowly open her eyes only to be greeted by the sight of Mano sitting at the dining table where she is eating omurice.

Hestia wakes up and yawns a little. She notices that a white clothe has been lying on her top in order to protect her from cold while she was asleep.

Hestia: I dont remember taking it lady night....it must be Mano. Hehe~ even though she sound a little cold, she is a little softie from inside.

"Oh you are finally awake."

Hestia: Good morning Mano. Did you have a good sleep last night?

"It was ok, I guess. I couldn't sleep most of the night due to my excitement."