Chapter 3: First time in Dungeon

"Haaaa....that was more easier than I thought. See, I told you Hestia that you were worried over nothing. It was a piece of cake."

Hestia: Yeah but that was at the expense of the sanity of Eina. Poor girl, I feel bad for her already. You know Mano, you should learn to speak to others with some respect.

"Only those who have earned 'my' respect will be given and treated with respect by me."

Hestia: Fair enough....with that said, do you respect me?

"A little bit."

Hestia: Only a LITTLE BIT?!

"Hey come on now, respect can't be earned in a single day. It take some time.......I think?"

Hestia: Yeah forget it. I am in no mood to argue with you.

These two were talking while just getting out of the guild building after registering Mano as an official adventurer. The shouts and complain of a pink haired lady can be heard inside but they ignore it.

"So now that I am an official big shot, I think I will go and see what this dungeon is all about."

Hestia: Are you going right now? I was thinking how both of us can go in a pub or something and celebrate since you know...today is a special day for both of us.

"How about we go tonight? Right now, the only thing on my mind is dungeon so by-by."

Hestia: Tonight...well I have to make some preparations for this year's banquet.

Hestia: I honestly don't think that I would be able to go out tonight with you since I ha-

Hestia noticed that Mano has already left for the dungeon leaving her all alone in the street.

Hestia: T-The audacity of this brat to leave her goddess all alone. Just you wait when you come home.

Mano meanwhile was happily jumping around looking at the large tower in front of her.

"According to Hestia, the name of that tower is....wait what was it...babe? Label?..oh yeah bubble! And beneath that bubble is dungeon. (It's Babel). Hehehehe...ahem control yourself Mano."

She can see several adventurers flocking near that tower. Suddenly, she sense someone gazing at her from top of that tower. She immediately looks up in that direction and using her ability which she didn't bother to name, she catches the sight of a woman sitting in her chair? Throne?

"O-Oh my..."

Mano noticed that the unknown lady was wearing very revealing clothes which makes her blush a little

"I didn't know there were perverts like her who like gazing at young innocent girls like me."

Mano immediately goes invisible mode by pulling out a red fabric out of thin air and disappearing like a wind. The people who were standing near her were shocked by her disappearance.