Character Info

(This section is for the main characters personalities and descriptions on their appearances)

Lucius (Male)

Appearance: a 7ft 57 year old with long light brunette hair put up into a low ponytail. His arms reach down almost at his feet, but it was never an inconvenience for him. He wears a dark green cloak with the hood always down, only putting it up whenever he needs to go into combat. He always wears his cloak no matter what, mainly because he likes to wear his pjs and slippers all the time and uses the cloak to hide them. (His pjs are light blue sweatpants and a gray shirt with 'Do Not Disturb' written across it)

Personality: He's incredibly caring and gets easily attached to new people he meets. He can get protective, but knows when to back down when he becomes overbearing. He tries his best to be as understanding as he possibly could, wanting to comprehend peoples struggles and try to see things through their perspective before jumping to conclusions on things.

Sabbi (Female)

Appearance: Is a 5'4 19 year old with long and wavy brunette hair that she always lets loose. She wears a cold shoulder black hoodie with a large white sun printed on the front, having her hoodie sleeves rolled up and wearing a pair of fingerless gloves. She wears dark gray leggings with black combat boots and a splatter of freckles all over her face.

Personality: Is known as the leader of the friend group, mainly due to her confidence and how she takes charge. She can be stubborn sometimes, causing her to come off as brash. She's seen as dependable and trustworthy, her friends always going to her for things, whether it's for advice or for her assistance on something. She deeply cares about her friends, seeing their group as like her second family.

Chaz (Female)

Appearance: a 5'3 18 year old with her shoulder length hair straightened out. She wears a marine gold tube top with copper colored cargo pants, white shoes that have two black stripes running along the side and black nail polish.

Personality: Is seen as the 'little sister' of the group. Her being spontaneous makes her unpredictable to many, even her own friends. Her carefree attitude overshadows a majority of herself, only stepping out of this shadow when something serious is going on. She can become easily aggressive, including towards her friends, but the aggression never lasts long.

Bryan (Male)

Appearance: a 5'8 19 year old with curly hair that's a dirty blonde color. He wears a dark orange t-shirt with a black stripe running along the end of his shirt and sleeves. He has a dark gray jacket on with it always being open. He wears dark blue denim jeans and a pair of black sneakers that are pretty beaten up, but still in decent shape.

Personality: Closed-minded and always serious, only cracking jokes once in a while within his friend group but nobody else. He can be coarse at times, but quickly learns when to cut it out by reading the situation. He's always going out of his way to help his friends, even if the task is in the way of what he's already doing

Andre (Male)

Appearance: a 6'1 19 year old with black dreadlocks tied up into a high ponytail. He wears a sand colored tank top with a navy blue sweater wrapped around his waist along with black jeans, tan boat shoes, and glasses with black frames on the top and clear frames on the bottom.

Personality: He's a social butterfly, always willing to make new friends and strike up conversation with anyone he meets. He can sometimes be reckless, jumping to a decision without fully thinking of the consequences. He's the biggest motivator in the friend group, always cheering them on in whatever they want to accomplish.

Kennethn (Male)

Appearance: a 5'6 18 year old with black hair styled in a comb-over. He wears a loose white t-shirt with a long sleeved light black sweater underneath. He wears beige khakis and red converses with a zodiac sign necklace around his neck.

Personality: Extremely self conscious and timid, but is really kind when you get to know him. Loves to style everyone and everything, wanting everything to be aesthetic pleasing if he's able to make it that way. Sometimes struggles with comprehending instructions and getting lost easily, but becomes an incredible asset when adjusted towards the right direction.