New Year's Eve Canons!

Hey everyone! Chapter 13 is ready for publishing, so expect that for the first of January to start off 2024! Again, thank you all so much for reading this story and for showing so much admiration towards it! I've recently been asked if I plan on turning this story into a book series on this platform or at least create a second book to extend the story, and as much as I'd love to say yes, I don't want to make any false promises. I might say yes now, but what if I don't feel the motivation to continue writing once this current story is done? I don't want to force myself to continue the story, especially since it would mean not putting in the same effort and love into writing compared to how I do now if I feel no motivation to do so. So for right now, I have no answer to that question. Until the day comes where this story ends, I hope you'll all continue to enjoy reading about the teenage sorcerers and the adventures they go on! Happy New Year and I hope your 2024 is as good as you'll make it!

1. Both the groups prefer to celebrate New Year's Eve outside instead of inside.

2. Chaz would be the first to fall asleep before midnight.

3. Once the countdown hits midnight, Josephine pokes a hole into the cap of her water bottle before spraying everyone with water.

4. After midnight, Aurora hosts an eating contest involving spicy food, the main participants being Sabbi, Andre, and Josephine.

5. Andre insists on buying several pints of different flavored ice cream, creating an ice cream buffet for everyone.

6. Even though everyone else would wear their everyday clothes, Kennethn would always show up in a colorfully flashy outfit for the gathering, wanting to end the year and enter the new one in style.

7. After it turns midnight, Malik immediately goes straight to bed, not seeing any point in staying up any longer.

8. For the first week of the new year, the teens have their main focus on training, rarely taking any breaks and only training in specific pairs. (Kennethn+Bora, Andre+Josephine, Bryan+Malik, Chaz+Aurora, Sabbi+Lulu)

9. Lulu likes making chicken parmesans for the group just in time for the countdown, the dish being one of his specialties.

10. Bora is the only person in the two groups that doesn't eat Lulu's chicken parmesan due to her not liking chicken, eating shrimp cocktail she bought from the store instead.

11. Lulu tries to teach Sabbi how to make the chicken parmesan, but she always manages to screw up throughout every step.

12. Sabbi carries around a couple of small boxes of snap poppers, throwing them around every once in a while for laughs, her main target being Lulu.

13. Malik is the only person that doesn't get targeted for Sabbi's snap poppers, using his force field to block them whenever she throws one near him.

14. Lucius likes to drink champagne for the New Year's Eve celebration, giving the teens sparkling cider to drink so they could feel included.

15. Josephine likes bringing handfuls of lollipops to share with everyone and throws one to each person, purposely throwing one at Andre's head, making them go through another one of their brawls.