two

{hello loves! besides the fact that Josh and Tyler's birthdays will be the same, but the years will be changed. DO NOT comment and be like "that's not the year they were born!!1111!!!" like ik bitch okay. enjoy!}

When we arrived at the mall, I felt something inside me slowly die as I walked behind my sister and her friends. It might have been my dignity. I learned their names where Jessica and Avery and apparently they have a crush on me, which is borderline creepy in my opinion.

Since the girls are "too young" to be walking around the mall by themselves, my mom insisted I walk with them, which is embarrassing. Well, her friends at least. My sister was at least a little more respectable then them. I taught my sister right; she likes Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, while her friends like Sam Smith and Ariana Grande. They disgust me.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Jessica asks and they started naming off stores - American Eagle, H&M, Hollister, Aeropostale. Those stores also disgust me, but It's only for a few hours so I think I'll live.

My sister has $100, way less than me. She blew the other part of it buying random things. Normally someone would be thankful for having that kind of money, but she is a good for nothing spoiled brat. I, being the nice person I am, gave her $100 of mine.

We walked into American Eagle. It smelled of cheap cologne and plastic. I dislike stores like this, it's where preppy people shop, and I dislike preppy people because most of them are rude and full of themselves. That's another story.

They ran off to the girls side of the store while I stood awkwardly in the men's, looking out-of-place with my outfit and hair. Fuckboys shop here. I am not one of those things.

Suddenly, across the room, I spotted someone. He was dressed similarly to me, so it made me confused to why he was here, but then again, I don't judge...

He's pretty cute, actually. He's pale and has brown hair that's shorter on the sides. A button-down shirt and black jeans. He is probably my age.

He starts walking in my direction and gives me a small smile before exiting the store. He is so beautiful.

I sigh and look back down at my phone, but I heard an annoying voice calling my name.

"Josh, let's go to Hollister now!" My sister said and I groaned.

"Can I just let you three run around by yourselves?" I tell them and they nod.

"Give me $15 more dollars and I won't tell mom you let us go by ourselves." She smiles evilly and I roll my eyes handing her the cash. Anything to get away from these brats.

"Yay! Thanks Josh, have fun and meet us at the food court at 6. Bye!" They run away giggling and I walk in their opposite direction. I have no idea where I'm going since I don't go to the mall often, I will just go in any interesting stores I see.

I stopped by FYE and look at some new albums, and buy 'Vices and Virtues' on vinyl. I stop by H&M and bought new black skinny jeans. Mom will be mad, but who cares? It's my clothes, I can wear what I want.

I was walking along, minding my own business when I see a Hot Topic. I mentally scream as I walk inside it and hear Fall Out Boy's new album playing. I look around and see the band shirts on the very back wall. The store is very small and cramped so I almost knocked over racks on my way back there but it was worth it, over 50 bands to chose from.

I see that cute boy from earlier and I smile at him. He didn't see me. He already had a hot topic bag in his hand, which confused me. He reached over and grabbed a shirt off the rack and stuffed it in his bag, looking around, making sure no one saw him.