eighteen

{2nd to last chapter!!

i'll miss you guys :( i mean i still have twister and the oneshots but still

(also im kinda sad bc i barely got any votes and comments last chapter... was it that bad? :/

happy reading!}

Tyler's POV

On the car ride to the campground, I texted Josh the whole time. Even though the ride is only an hour, I still get bored easily.

send nudes??!! -Tyler I texted him as a joke.

no u fuckboy -Josh

aw man :((( -Tyler

i'll send you pete wentz's nudes -Josh

he isn't as hot as you though -Tyler

okay..... that sounds fake but okay -Josh

it's true (btw you're meme trash) -Tyler

I giggled, our conversations are kind of the best.

I looked out the window and saw we had arrived, so I locked my phone and listened to the guys conversation.

"Dude, this is going to be sick!" Mark says and Tyler nods in agreement.

Sick as frick, Josh's voice said in his mind, but he decided not to respond like that since that might be a little weird.

"Okay, so Mark and Tyler, you two are sharing a tent right?" One of the guys said and we looked at each other and nodded.

"Cool. We're probably going out to swim in a little bit so once you're tent is set up you can meet us down there." I nodded for like the 4th time and we got out of the car with out bags in hand. I was going to bring my laptop but Josh told me not to, and he was right since there is no damn wifi. I have to use LTE on my phone, and I hate wasting my data. I only get 10 gigs a month!

"Have you ever been camping?" Mark asks me and I shake my head and he chuckles. "Shit dude, how are we going to get this tent up?" He says and I shrug.

"Did it come with instructions?" I look inside the bag the tent came in.

"Uh, I think I lost them." Mark says and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Why the heck would you do that?!" I yell and he laughs. "Man, I don't know. We can do it though, we're smart!"

"Correction, YOU are smart, I'm not."

It took Mark and I forever to put the tent up.

When he was putting the poles through the holes in the tent, I sat by a tree and ate a bag of cheeto's.

"Whoo, go Mark! You're doing a great job!" I say through a mouthful of chips. He really wasn't, the thing starts swaying. He rolls his eyes as the whole thing falls over.

"Damn it! Fuck this shit!" He kicks it and I laugh.

"What are we going to do?" He groans. I think for a minute.

"We could just sleep without one."

"Um, excuse you, there are bugs and raccoons and bears I just- no thank you." Mark sasses.

"Oh yeah,  you're right. We can get the others to do it for us? Or we can sleep in the car. In there, there's AC and we are protected from nature." I say, half joking but his face lights up.

"That's the best idea you've ever had Tyler! What are we wating for? Let's go!" He says, getting our bags and we run to his car that he somehow convinced his mom he could take.