thirteen

im sorry y'all didn't get your smut BUT at least it was implied cx

ahahahaahaha im evil

dont hate me for this chapter :)))) 

[yall know when i do the :))) that means somethin bad]

btw @marrymuke is my baby and no one elses :-*

so is @wealllose tHEY ARE MINE OKAY BYE

happy reading!}

"WEEEENDY RUN AWAY WITH ME! I KNOW I SOUND CRAZY, DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME! I WANNA BE YOUR LOST BOY, YOUR LAST CHA-" I was singing at the top of my lungs, vacuuming the carpet.

"Honey, if you sing any louder people across the country will be able to hear you." Tyler tells me and giggles, handing me a bottle of coke. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek and he sits on the couch. I finish the carpet and put the vacuum away in the closet. 

I sit on Tyler's lap as we share a bag of chips. I reach over and our hands touch and he holds my hand but I frown at him and take my hand out of his and reach past his hand into the bag of chips and he gapes at me. I shove the chips in my mouth and I laugh at him.

"Bitch, I want chips not your hand!" I tell him and he laughs at me as we continue watching the TV. Oh my gosh, kettle cooked BBQ chips are my favorite.

  Tyler was playing a game on his new phone he bought and I peered over his shoulder. he crashed and he bit his lip as he waited for his score. He beat his record.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?" He says to me.

"Dude, that's so sick!"

"Don't call me dude, that's weird. It feels like we're friends when you say that." He pouted.

"Aw, I'm sorry baby. Honey, sweetie. Pumpkin, better?" I smile and he nods, kissing me and I laugh, this boy sure is something.

"My sweet precious lil' cinnamon role too good for this world, too pure." Tyler says to me and kisses me again and we both giggle. His laugh is so cute.

"Well aren't you two just adorable," Amber says sarcastically and we look back at her and she laughs.

"I know right, so cute." I say, hugging Tyler's head against mine and he kisses my cheek.

"Hey, what do you think the chances are of mom letting my someone I met on the internet fly over here?" Amber suddenly ask us. I frown.

"I'd say 50-50, catch her in a good mood. Why?"

"Well, see, this is the thing I've been wanting to tell you. Mygirlfriendofsixmonthslivesacrossthecountryandshewantstocomevisitandmeetmeforthefirsttime," Amber mumbles but I somehow catch what she says.

"Woah, wait what? How come I'm just figuring out about this?" I ask and she shrugs nervously.

"I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't think you guys would understand but I can trust you two so I told you and I need you to help out. My girlfriend is already out to her parents and they said she can fly here but mom isn't even aware of any of this so I don't know what to do." She says.

Tyler and I look at each other, mentally discussing what to say.

"Well, I'd say you come out to your mom first. After that, tell her that you have a girlfriend and the list of reasons why she should." Tyler says and I nod.

"No, you don't understand! I'm afraid if I come out to her she'll think I'm copying Josh and think I don't really like girls and make me break up with her and god I don't want to do that-" Amber rambles and tears come to her eyes and I stand up as she gets all worked out.

"Amber, shhh, it's going to be fine." I whisper, putting her in between Tyler and I and we hug her.

"No it's not! I love her, everyone thinks it's puppy love and stuff like that but I swear it's not! She's really sweet and treats me well and she is really funny and likes the same bands as me, and if mom finds out and doesn't accept me then everything will be ruined." She cries and I shake my head.

"No, Amber listen. I know what coming out feels like, trust me, I've been there, and I'm sure Tyler has too. I know it's hard, but she's our mom and deserves to know. She won't get mad, I promise. She accepted and loved me so she should do the same to you. Now, calm down, take deep breaths." I tell her and she inhales and exhales, it broke my heart to see her so upset.

"I'm so worried." She mumbles.

"Trust me, I know. You worry about everything," I joke and she laughs through her tears.

"I promise everything will be okay. Mom won't get mad. Just explain and be honest." Tyler says rubbing her shoulder and she nods.

"I hope so..."

"Wait... six months?!" I say and she nods. "That's a long time!"

"Yeah, we've barely fought either. She's perfect." Amber says and I smile.

"If she means that much to you then I don't think mom wouldn't let her visit. She is understanding. Even have her meet your girlfriend, that'll help."

She thinks for a minute then nods. "You're right. Thank you guys."

We hug her again.

I guess I'll tell mom when she gets home from work." Amber says.

"No, wait don't do it then. Wait till tonight, she may come home in a bad mood. Tyler and I will get her in a good mood then we'll tell you when." I laugh and so do her and Tyler.

~

"JOSH LOOK WHAT I STOLE US," Tyler shouts coming into my bedroom throwing two boxes onto the bed. I look in both and they are two pairs of the same vans. "Matching Vans!"

I grinned at him. "These are so cute! How did you get out of the Vans store with two boxes in your hand?"

He shrugged. "I'm good at what I do. I also got some stuff from hot topic. I stole these tank tops because  you look sexy in them and you only have like two." He says, handing them to me and they was a Panic! At The Disco, obviously, and a D.A.R.E shirt.

"Thanks baby," I grinned and he bent over so I could kiss him. "Don't mention it."

Normally I would tell someone that they should stop before they get caught, but honestly this whole theft thing turns me on.

"You're hot." I commented, and he rolled his eyes.

"Shush dun, my bum still hurts." He pouted, laying down next to me. I smacked his butt playfully and he growled at me and I laughed.

"Was that supposed to be scary? It was adorable," I told him and he whined, laying on my chest.

"You're mean." He stuck his tongue out at me.

The doorbell rang and I sat up, groaning.

"I'll be right back," I told him and he nodded and I went downstairs. I opened the door and my eyes went wide. It was the police.

"Hello, we're here for Tyler Joseph."