seventeen

{hey guys lmao...

*shields self from tomatoes you guys throw at me for not updating in two weeks*

2 chapters left  after this one yikes (plus an epilogue so technically 3 more)

(will be completed before my school starts the 24th)

((hopefully))

happy reading!}

tuesday

It's been two months into school and I have been on edge all the time, but it's been low-key. Ever since Tyler made friends with Mark, I've been wary, but not as wary as I am now.

Tyler is going away for the weekend. Without me.

I know I shouldn't be freaked out, he's a big boy and can handle himself, but he's my baby and I have a bad feeling that he might get hurt, or some other event may occur. I can't help but feel sick. In the bad way. Tyler asked the group if I could go, and as expected they said no because I'm that one weird emo kid that listens to Sleeping With Sirens and dyes his hair. I told Tyler to not let that keep him from going though, because I'm not some heartless bitch who won't let Tyler go and do things with his friends. I mean, I may be a heartless bitch, but not towards Tyler.

((that whole paragraph was basically me lmao okay sorry for the interruption keep reading))

He leaves in three days, on a Friday after school, and I think he can notice my nerves. No wait, scratch that, I know he can notice my nerves. He's constantly asking if I'm okay or if there is something wrong but I physically can't tell him. I'd be a shitty boyfriend if I told him I didn't think he should go.

The worse part is, he's going with Mark and all Mark's popular friends. I wanted Tyler to make friends, and I wanted Tyler to have a nice social life but I didn't think he'd go and get into the popular preppy crowd. It's just so unlike him to do that, but I can't complain because that's way more friends than I've had in my entire life. And I've only had about two.

They're only going to be about an hour from here, they're going camping at a lake and are doing normal camping things, and having a bonfire. Seems kind of shady to me, but once again, I can't ruin Tyler's fun if it really is a normal hang out.

~

thursday

At lunch, like usual, Tyler, Mark and I were sitting at our normal table, and there were two other kids who I didn't know who thy are. They are popular though.

They were chatting excitedly about the weekend, and I just sat there eavesdropping because I have nothing better to do.

"Dude, it's gonna be awesome! One of the guys are bringing a shit ton of alcohol and we're having a bonfire party on Saturday and a bunch of hot chicks are gonna be there!" One of the boys say and I swallow the lump in my throat. Alcohol? Girls? Parties? Woah, I didn't know it would be going that far. I mean, I know these are teenage boys but they are only 17. I understand drinking a little at home, but drinking in public would scare me to death.

I think Tyler could notice how tense I suddenly got and he slipped his hand onto my thigh, patting it as to say 'relax', and I did a little but this news is still kind of shocking to me. I kind of just want to lean over and make out with him, that's how he could really tell me to relax, but we aren't out to anyone yet. Request of Tyler.

"Sweet! This is going to be fucking awesome! Where and when are we meeting tomorrow?" Mark says.

"Just walk over to my house tomorrow with Tyler and we'll drive down there in my car because I seem to be the only one with a car." He says rolling his eyes and Tyler and Mark chuckle but  quite frankly, I just feel like punching him in the face...