Harlen The Heart Locket (Andy's Apple Farm OC #2)

x_RoyalAphmis_x

Looks:

As usual, the lighting in my room isn't great >:(

Name:
- Harlen

Nicknames:
- Harly
- Hay Hay
- Sweetheart (platonically)

Full name:
- Harlen Heartlocket

Gender:
Female (she/her)

Sexuality:
Panromantic Demi-sexual

Age:
Late 20's-ish (around 28-29 years old in game)

Voice claim:
- Fiona (Fiona & Cake Spin-off series)

Personality:
- Harlen is the creative thinker of the group. She loves to make jewelry and has a collection of all sorts of gemstones. She has a jewelry shop in the area and is also the crafter. Her favorite gemstone would be a moonstone (which she does not have yet). She's sweet and polite and cares a lot about her friends, but she's a bit clumsy at times. 

Likes:
- Star gazing
- Gemstones
- Painting
- Drawing
- Crafting
- Swords (wants to learn how to make a sword by hand)
- Making flower crowns

Dislikes:
- People organizing her things (she has things organized in a specific way)
- Nosy people
- Silence (has to have a fan on to get rid of the silence)
- Non-fiction books (she just thinks they're boring)
- Feeling like she's being watched or looked at

Species:
- Heart locket head humanoid thing idk

Fears:
- Feeling watched
- Failure
- Heights
- Bugs (big spiders)

Job:
- Jewelry maker & artist

Relationship status:
Single 🤪😜

Crush:
- Claus🤭 (don't judge me)

Powers:
- None

Important facts:
- Becomes a bit anxious in strategy games such as chess and checkers (often overthinks her turns too much)
- Fishes for oysters with Felix to look for pearls to add to her collection
- Finds cool looking rocks to give to her friends
- She's a hard worker and can get very determined to achieve her goals (sometimes overworks herself without meaning to)

Backstory (in game):
- Harlen was born and raised in the city and has known Wilson since they were kids. She opened a jewelry store but there was another rival jewelry store nearby that was doing better. After a while, she was afraid that she'll go out of business and wanted to take a break from it. It was just getting a bit overwhelming from being in a big city with a small business. So, she decided to go out to the country to get away for a bit with Wilson as he invited her to come along with.