Prologue: Villain's Motivation From Damashi

"After The Defeat of Blaze-52, The Knights Now Have A Happy Life With Their Friends And Family, However, What They May Not Realise Is That Slone Is Now Working With Someone That Motivated Her."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At The Forest, Slone Has Somehow Broke Out of Iron Heights, She Looks At The Device She Made, However, In Her Rage, She Throws It Away As It Was Useless To Her."

Unknown: It Was An Excellent Rouse, Working With The Red Death......Hacking Into The Satellite Was Far Better Then Battling The Heroes.

Slone: Here On The Behalf of Villains, If It's Vengeance You Want...Get It Over With......If It's Retribution......There's Nothing I Can Do For You.

"The Unknown Being Slowly Walks Toward Slone."

Unknown: What I Want, Doctor......Is To Elevate You......To Make You The Greater Villain That You Now Want To Prove To The Ultra-Rogues.

Slone: A Generous Offer, Why Me?

"The Unknown Being Walks Towards Slone."

Unknown: You Are Uniquely Resilient Like Shang Tsung......Who Else Could Hinder Central City Grounds, Trying To Aid The Villains In Destroying The Justice League And Their Allies?

Slone: Destroying The Justice League? *Scoffs* I Only Want The Superhero Knights Dead.

"The Unknown Being Approaches Slone In A Calm Way."

Unknown: But You Are Meant For More......To Bring Domination To The World, Not Lose To Those Pesky Heroes.........But Ever Since You Were Brought Here, You Were Humilated.........By The One Foe You Hate The Most, And That You've Sworn To Kill.

Slone: Impossible. How'd You Know This? Who Are You?

Unknown: I Am Your Deliverer, Slone

Unknown: I Am Your Deliverer, Slone......Join Me......And I Will Put Earth-Prime At Both Your Feet And At The Feet of The Ultra-Rogues.

"Slone Wickedly Chuckles And Smirks, Motivated By The Being Known As Damashi, Who Had Motivated Shang Tsung."

Slone:

Slone: ......This Is Gonna Be Fun......