Chapter 1: The Dawn of Earth-SN9

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [thefanfictioncorner ] [ReptileEdge ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [DeAgomurillo ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"In The Skies of Metropolis, Kara Was Seen Floating In The Air As She Looks Up, Thinking About Her Parents, Kaid Lycan & Scarlet Jagger."

Kara Thought: *I Wish You And Mom Were Here, Dad

Kara Thought: *I Wish You And Mom Were Here, Dad.......Someday.*

"Suddenly, With Her Superhearing, She Hears A Howl, Coming From The Hall of Justice, Thinking That It's Her Uncle Freddy Lupin. Who Probably Needs Help With Something."

Kara Thought: *Wait, Could That Be Uncle Freddy? Does He Need Help?......I Should Head To The Hall.*

"Kara Then Flies To The Hall of Justice To Find Freddy, However, An Unknown Villain Makes An Evil Smirk As She Plans To Destroy Her."

Unknown Villain: So......Slone Knew That She Was The One Who Beat Her......*Maniac Chuckle* I Guess She And I Can Have A Little Fun......

"The Unknown Villain Walks Through The Breach That Was Open Behind Her, Which She Now Travels To A New Earth That Was Commonly Known As Earth Realm, Also Known As Earth-SN9."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At The Hall of Justice, Kara Lands At The Front of The Entrance, However, She Looks Inside, Hoping That Freddy Was Inside But She Begins Puzzling That He Isn't Here."

Kara Thought: *Huh. If Uncle Freddy Didn't Call Me With That Howl, Then Who Did?*

"Kara Then Enters Inside, However, She Notices That It's All Silence."

Kara Thought: *Looks Quiet......Way Too Quiet.*

"Kara Then Explores The Interior, Hoping That Someone's Here."

Kara: Hello?

"Before Kara Could Explore Further, The Lights Suddenly Go On. She Shields Her Eyes, But Instead."

The Justice League: Surprises! Happy Birthday, Kara!

"She Notices Birthday Decorations On The Way, She Then Spots The Justice League, Which She Realises That Flasheart Was The One Who Called Her With The Howl."