Chapter 12: Queen's Gambit

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [HamatoApple2007 ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"Outside The Ying Fortress, The Heroes Were Devastated After Realising That Shang Tsung, Quan Chi & Slone Have Activated The Soul Stealers."

Sam: Whoa, You weren't kidding about this.

Chelsea: This is bad.

Elli: Yep.

Kara: Come on, We've gotta stop them.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"In The Fortress, Shang Tsung Has The Crown Full of Fragments of Souls, While Slone, Anti-Matter & Quan Chi Stand Beside Him."

Shang Tsung: We are ready.

Quan Chi: And the soul stealers?

Anti-Matter: They're already operational.

Slone: Don't worry, those heroes won't destroy them now.

Shang Tsung: Keep them running. I am sure we'll find a use for the collected souls.

"The Villains Then Enter Deep In The Mountain, Leaving The Guards, However, The Heroes Had Manage To Take Guards Down One-By One, They Manage To Sneak Past Them, When They Spot The Soldiers."

Sam: I gotta admit, That's a lot of guards.

Mileena: Will they stand down, if ordered?

Sindel: No. Those are the General's most loyal lieutenants.

Tomas: They must be neutralized if we are to shut down the soul stealers.

Liu Kang: Yes they do. We should split up.

Kara: Agreed.

The Heroes: Right.

"The Heroes Then Charge In And Fight The Soldiers, While Mileena, Elli, Tanya & Chelsea Focus On Shutting Down The Soul Stealers, However, They Were Confronted As He Lifts The Debris With His Dark Magic."

Tanya: Stay behind me, Princess.

Mileena: No. We fight together.

Elli: Incoming!

"Ermac Throws The Debris At The Heroes, But They Dodge It With Ease, However, One Debris Hits Them, He Then Uses Dark Magic To throw them into a wall on the roof of the fortress, However, Tanya was unable to get up as the heroes to check up."

Chelsea: you alright?

Mileena: What's wrong?!

Tanya: Guh! My ribs. They may be broken.

"Before the heroes help Tanya, Ermac catches up to them, leaving them no choice but to fight him."

Tanya: Help me up.

Mileena: No, Tanya. Stay down. This time, I protect you.

"Mileena & Chelsea Then Confront Ermac As They Get Ready For A Fight. Leaving Elli To Help Tanya."

Ermac: We are Ermac. It is pointless to resist us.

Mileena: Come any closer and you'll feel the points of my blades.

Chelsea: Yeah, You ghostly freak!