Chapter 8: Band of Brothers

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [HamatoApple2007 ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At Shang Tsung's Laboratory, A Portal Opens, Which Anti-Matter Comes Out, And It Only Seems That He's Trying To Return To Earth-Prime, To continue his plan."

Anti-Matter: Dang It! How am I supposed to get outta here if my portals aren't working here?! And how am I supposed tp destroy the justice league and the superhero knights if I can't go back?!

"Suddenly Shang Tsung Walks In Behind Him As He Has Something To Offer."

Shang Tsung: If you are looking to destroy these Heroes. Then I can be of assistance.

Anti-Matter: Finally, Problem Solved. Someone knows how to get me back home and——HOLD ON! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!

Shang Tsung: Hmph, You Must Excuse Me For My Manners, I Am Shang Tsung, Slone Has Told Me Much of You And The Ultra-Rogues.

Anti-Matter: Grr, I'm sure that I know that woman somewhere, so what do you want?

Shang Tsung: I've known that you've been planning to destroy the justice league, along with the other heroes, I have the means to aid you.

Anti-Matter: So?

Shang Tsung: I only know how You lost the fight to these Heroes, I've also know how the Superhero Knights were created, instead of the Rogues, We shall become the Supervillain Rogues.

Anti-Matter: Wait, that's something Harley called this team, How did I not.........Fine. But only if you get me back to Earth-Prime, got it?

"Shang Tsung sinisterly smirks, indicating that their plan is going as they need it to."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
The Fire Temple
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Bi-Han: How long are we expected to linger?

Kuai Liang: Patience, Bi-Han. There are many demands on Liu Kang's attention.

Tomas: Were he here, Father would advise us to wait without protest.

Bi-Han: But now he is gone and I am Grandmaster.

Kuai Liang: His teachings did not pass with him. They should still guide us.

Bi-Han: Guide us, yes. Shackle us, no.

Tomas: We can't abandon tradition.

Bi-Han: Mind your place, Tomas. Father may have taken you in, made you one of us......but your blood will never be Lin Kuei.

"Raiden & Kung Lao Walk In To Inform Bi-Han, Kuai Liang & Tomas."

Raiden: Lord Liu Kang can see you now.

Bi-Han: It is about time.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Liu Kang: Shang Tsung is here, at the ruins of Ying Fortress. His soul stealers are already under construction. You must destroy them, and capture Shang Tsung, before either can inflict harm upon Earthrealm.