Chapter 5: Weird Science

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [HamatoApple2007 ] [Destiny_angel123 ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"In The Flesh Pits, Sounds of groaning and bleeding Can Be Heard While Baraka Continues Banging On The Cell."

Kenshi: You've been at that for hours.

Baraka: If you could see, you'd know why.

Chelsea: Guess That's Not Gonna Work.

Kenshi: That's not happening, is it? Keep talking, will you? To keep my mind off this. Tell me about life before you got sick.

Baraka: I was doing well, trading goods up and down the Fartakh coast

Baraka: I was doing well, trading goods up and down the Fartakh coast. My family was comfortable, happy. (dejected sigh) Then Tarkat came. It took my wife, then my children. Cruelly it lets me live for now. I think it enjoys ravaging my body more slowly.

Sam: We're Really Sorry.

"Johnny Then Wakes Up Slowly."

Johnny: Ugh. This hangover.

"Johnny Then Notices Kenshi, Badly Wounded. He Checks On Him."

Johnny: Kenshi! Oh Man, How bad's the pain?

Kenshi: Excruciating.

Donny: That's Gonna Leave A Mark.

Johnny: You saved me. I won't forget that.

Baraka: But you may just regret it.

Johnny: What're you -

"Suddenly They Hear Banging And distant screaming, To Their Surprise, They Are In Shang Tsung's Real Laboratory, The Flesh Pits."

Johnny: What in the... When did we take the left turn into survival horror?

Baraka: This is Shang Tsung's real laboratory.

Kenshi: We're beneath where we were before. That was a false front.

Johnny: Reminds me of this cheap film I did in my early days: The Flesh Pits. Man, that was trash.

"Suddenly, The Knights & The Earthrealmers Hear A heavy door swing open, Which A Unknown Being Walks Inside."

Johnny: Who's that?

Baraka: Our jailor.

"The Jailor Walks To One of The Cells, He Throws A Rotten Meat In The Cell, Which A Infected Tarkatan Starts ravenously eating. The Jailor Then Turns To The Heroes And Walks To Their Cells."

Jailor: How is he?

Johnny: His eyes are gouged out.

Donny: Guess.