Prologue

Y/N was currently running away from her mother's wrath.

You may be thinking, how the actual hell did this happen?

"NO WAY AM I GOING TO LET YOU GO OUT LIKE THAT!"

"WHYY?"

"YOU LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON"

"AT LEAST IM NOT AN OLD HAG LIKE YOU"

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT"

Her mom was already getting the coat hanger out when Y/N proceeded to run full speed out of the house.

Y/N's face paled when she realized the older woman was catching up with great speed.

As Y/N were running, she overheard a few villagers gossiping about a boat leaving for something important or whatever-

So she decided to sprint as fast as possible to escape her mother's coat hanger.

As she finally managed to climb to the top of the boat, she saw some boy with green waving to a woman.

As Y/N finally lets out a huff of exhaustion, she managed to take a peek over the boat only to see her mom fuming at her.

"Y/N L/N GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS ONCE YOU GET HOME!!"

A few passengers on the ship sweat dropped at the woman cursing at someone called "Y/N".

"Whoever this Y/N person is, would probably get the daylight beaten out of her once she gets home..."

"Fly high"

The said girl shivered from what the others were saying.

"SEE YOU NEVER MOM"

Just as she said that, her face was met with a slipper being thrown at her.

"OW"

*SLAP*

M/N's silhouette formed into a demonic figure with horns.

"YOURE GOING TO REGRET SAYING THAT Y/N"

"Oh shit"-