5

As the four, soon to-be hunters were trekking up the hill, leorio had started to complain and whine about how tiring it was to hike the way up to the hill.

"Ughhhh, I'm thirsty and tired, I need to take a dump, I'm hungryyyyyyy-I WANNA GO HOME"

"No one cares mr oreo"

"ITS MR LEORIO"

"You're already built like an Oreo so what's the difference?"

"UGGGHHHH SHUT UP"

Gon and kurapika were just observing the two of you and sweat dropped at the bickering.

"Howwww abouuuut...-

...

...

...

No."

"Whatever you little brat"

"Hey! At least I'm not built like gosh darn stick insect you leotard!" D:<

"WILL THE TWO OF YOU DROP FIGHTING?"

...
...
...

Did Gon just...

Get mad?

"Oh great heavens"

After Gon yelled at the two of you the rest of the trip was silent, while Kurapika decided to ask you a question to break the ice.

"Uh- so y/n, I was wondering what you meant when you said a demon was chasing you?"

"Oh that was my old hag!"

"Who?"

"My mom gets pretty scary when mad"

"How so?"

The blonde male asked.

"Some thieves were trying to break into our house when my mom was still inside so she got a cast iron, frying pan and thwacked some dude with full force on the back of their head"

With this new found information about this demon, kurapika, gon and leorio's mouth dropped to the floor in surprise, shock and fear of your mother.

A/n:
OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100 READS LIKE OMG JENSBEWN IM ACTUALLY TO HAPPY OH MY GOSH ACKSBVEBEN

I'm actually pretty busy since I gotta move houses TvT but here's a chapter!

also this is a leotard