8

*End of flashback*

After the three males listened to your ramblings, they had decided that they were gonna avoid meeting your mother as much as possible.

Before you guys knew it, you guys had already traveled to the destination.

*knock knock*

"Hey is anyone home?"

After no one answered you guys decided to open the door only to be met with a kangaroo looking monster attacking a woman and her spouse.

Leorio immediately opened his suitcase filled with medical supplies and bandages quickly treating the wounds while the kangaroo fled the scene making gon and kurapika go after the kangaroo while you tried to chase after them.

Kurapika said something about the kangaroo being a kiriko or something but you were too busy sprinting after them.

You decided to try help and attack the Kiriko by taking off your shoe and throwing it at full force aiming for the head like your mother taught you.

*SMACK*

"OW WHAT THE FLIP"

"Oh"

Turns out you were wearing spiked sport sneakers
And the pointy part of the shoe smacked the Kiriko right in face.

"Oops my bad"

Gon seeing the Kiriko slowing down took the advantage and started to fight them.

You then took your other shoe and used the laces to swing the shoe around and managed to wack it hard enough that the Kiriko passed out unconscious.

"Mother taught me well 🫡"

A/N:
Sorry for not updating for months 😭 i had a lot of assignments and class work due and a presentation but I finally finished and I'm so sorry for going on hiatus for so long but I hope you like the chapter 😭😭😭

A/N:Sorry for not updating for months 😭 i had a lot of assignments and class work due and a presentation but I finally finished and I'm so sorry for going on hiatus for so long but I hope you like the chapter 😭😭😭