Chapter 2

It was already 6 am. Time for school. Yeena needed to get ready even tho she didn't wanted. But she wanted to see minji and the band of her brother. So she got ready. While she got ready her parents were also awake. But Yeena and her parents didn't spoke a single word. Her brother, jay, also got ready. Both are going to school together. Everyone of the band is in Highschool except of Riki. He goes to the same class as Yeena and minji. Riki is always with his band members in the break. „kids it's time to leave now!". Her mother said. Jay and Yeena left now. They talked and laughed. They are understanding each other and Yeena loves it. Loves it to have a sibling who understands you and your problems. Isn't it a dream? Yes. After 20 mins they arrived at the school and went to their classes. „Take care of you Yeena.". Jay said. She just nodded and went to her class where minji also is. „GURLY YOURE HERE!". A girl screamed. It was of course minji. „Oh hey minjiii!". Yeena said with happiness. „Girl the Weekend was soooo boring without you:("'. Yeena just laughed and smiled. „Kids sit down and take your things out." as a man came in the classroom. The teacher. It was time for math. Yeenas subject where she is weak. She hates math so much. But she noticed something... Riki wasn't in the class. Hm. She was a bit worried. But she knows that he always come late. After 20mins someone knocked on the door. „hello Mr.kim I'm very sorry that I'm late. He bowed. It was a fimilar voice. It was no other except Riki. „come to my room after school. You are always coming late nishimura Riki." the teacher spoke. You couldn't handle yourself and laughed a bit cuz you know how much he comes late. „You too park Yeena". And in that moment your smile faded. Now Riki needed to laugh. „Nishimura Riki, go and sit down now.". While he was going to his seat, he told Yeena something:"see you after school shorty".
In that moment you needed to blush. But why? You guys are only friends right? And minji. She was so shocked and delulu. She is shipping Riki and Yeena for a long time.

Authors speech:
That's kinda a short chapter but it will grow! I hope until now you like it!

October 19/2023