Chapter 8

Today,the 13th of September. Even tho Yeenas best friend and even her brother and the band members needed to go to school. While jay is walking,he can't stop thinking about his little sister who is in the hospital right now...It was almost 7:40 and the lesson will start soon. „Okay kids take a seat now. I need to talk with y'all about something". The rest of Yeenas class was a bit scared and worried. But Riki already knew what would came... her girl best friend who was in an accident. „Well y'all's classmate, park Yeena.. she got into an car accident yesterday after school. She is in the hospital and won't come now..."
Minji and Riki looked at each other and tried not to cry. But they both teared up. They couldn't believe that their best friend is in the hospital. And they didn't even knew if she would survive..
but the hope dies at the end right? It was already lunchtime and the band members and minji sat on a table together. It was quiet. No one spoke a single word. It's so empty without Yeena... No one knew about what they should talk. So they all kept being quiet. After finally 7h of school, everyone could go home now. Lucky right? Everyone except of Riki,jay and minji. They rushed to the hospital to get new news. Luckily they found the doc from yesterday.
„And... doc how is my sister?" „she is still weak... she barley opened her eyes. And her heartbeat..."
All three got frozen.
„But... is she better now?"  Riki asked worriedly.
„You guys won't be happy if I say it... well, not really. We try our best." minji couldn't handle it and asked something. „can we please go to her? Please?"
The doc nodded and all three went to Yeena. Yeena who looks like she is peacefully sleeping,but in reality weak and unable to do anything. Jay held her hand. And everyone started to cry. It's normal right? Their little cute sister... best friend... she is laying there. But why? Did she really deserved that? No.
Riki came to Yeena to hold her other hand. And yes. Riki likes her. No she loves her. With all his heart. He can't live without her. And that for years already.
He needed to do something to let her live. ‚Im her comfort... her sign of comfort. Riki she needs to live'
He thought. Minji bought a little plushie. A little bear. „Here girly. For you.. I love you. Don't worry girly you'll live. And we will take care."
With pain all of them smiled.... It was time to leave. Jay had an important meeting because of the house. His parents aren't home and whenever they aren't,he needs to go to a meeting. Minji Also needed to go. It was almost 7pm and her parents won't let her being out so late even tho it's her best friend. „Riki... please stay here. Stay with my sister..". Riki nodded. Of course he wanted to stay. He can't let his love of his live alone. Never. He stayed in the hospital. As minji and jay went,he came closer to Yeena. He gave her a kiss on her forehead. „Yee.. I love you. I don't know if you love me but.. you need to live. Everything will be fine okay? We all hope. No we know that. Riki comforted her even tho he knew she wouldn't hear him. But he was her comfort. Her sign of comfort. So he tried everything. It was almost 9pm and Riki got tired. He layed his head on the bed and held Yeenas hand. This time Riki was overthinking. If yee would ever survive? Don't think negative and lets hope she will live. He slowly fell asleep on Yeenas lap. And his hands on Yeenas hands. Cute right? It was already 10pm and no one was allowed to go to the hospital anymore. So jay went home after that exhausting day. But Riki could stay. Yeena needed someone. And the someone is the sign of comfort... Yeena and Riki.. are sleeping peacefully. Jay,who got home and layed on his bed,thinking about his sister,minji,who is doing homework while thinking about her best friend,and the rest of the band members,who are also thinking about their little ‚sister'.
It was 2am and something happened in the hospital..

Authors speech:
Thank you for 50readers! And woah are you exited for the next part? Well I am. And I hope you too!
TBC :)
October 20/2023