Chapter 5

As jay and Yeena left to Heeseungs house for the meet up, they didn't talked the whole time while jay was driving. Yeena was stressed and Jay thought about his sister and the band. And now they arrived. Jay knocked on the door and hee opened. „Oh hey dude". He said. „Come in". But hee saw someone behind jay. A girl. It was no other except Yeena. „Oh hi Yeena! Glad that you are here!". As he let her in. She just smiled. „Hey guys!" Yeena added as she went to the living room. Everyone greeted her. And Riki. He was the happiest. But he noticed something. Yeenas red eyes? He thought. He didn't mind but was still a bit worried. As they all went to the practice room in hees house, Yeena stayed in the living room. „I'll stay here guys! I'll come later.".
„As you wish yee!". Hee added. Yee. Your nickname since you are a child. As Yeena stayed in the living room, she turned the TV on and watched „the glory". Her favorite movie. She was already on episode 5. and she continued. After 30mins someone came to the living room. It was Riki. „Hey Riki? Why aren't you practicing?". „Well I have my break you know. The others are in the practice room and having break. But I wanted to rest here. If it's okay yee.".
„Uh of course Riki! I have no problem with it.".
He sat down beside you. „oh you're watching the glory? How boring." he said in a teasing tone.
„Yah Riki shut up haha.". She said while smiling. „Hey yee... I actually wanted to talk with you. If it's okay". „Oh.. of course. What's wrong?" Yeena asked while turn the TV off. „Well.. are you okay? What did your parents say?.. I saw your red eyes before. Just if you feel comfortable to say it of course".
Yeena nodded. „Well as I came home.. they shouted and were disappointed. They made me scared. And I snitched. They were so scary Riki. But jay comforted me after that. Which made me calm. I almost had a whole panic attack. But.. yeah".
„Oh yee:( don't believe them okay? You are perfect the way you are Yeena. And I really mean it."
And there was it again. The feeling. But why? They are just friends right? Well. She also got an Deja vu. Jay said the same thing. She didn't mind and listened to Riki. He calmed her like he was his comfort place. Cute right?
„Oh yee I need to practice again. You wanna come now?". Yeena just nodded. And both went to the room. It was so big. Almost bigger than the living room. Everyone are happy that Yeena is there. They all like her. Like their little sister. Yeena sat down and watched the boys. They played: chaconne. Yeena loves this performance. She enjoyed how they danced. So smooth. After that the song: Blossom played. Her favorite song. She couldn't handle herself and teared up. She loves this song so much. The meaning,The atmosphere,The mood. Everything . Just perfect. The members saw her tearing up. But they know that she is always tearing up when blossom plays. So no worries. As Riki's part played, she had the feeling. Butterflies in her stomach. She was blushing. But why? Just friends right? Well. She didn't mind and just enjoy the performance. Blossom. Such a great song. After that she stopped tearing up. She clapped. And the members were happy that Yeena likes it. Cute right?

Authors speech.
Well blossom is playing now haha. While I wrote this . I really love this song too. To be continued! And oh! Thank you so much for 19 readers already!
Mwhaa🫶