Chapter 9

It was 2 am. Riki heard a heavy breath. He woke up. It was Yeena. She was breathing heavily and she woke up. She was shaking,tearing up and panicking. Riki was shocked and didn't know what to do. „Yee. yee hey what's wrong!?" In that moment the doc came in and tried to help Yeena. Riki saw everything too. He was crying. „Yeena..." he said. After 20min Yeena was calm again. She had a breathing mask. „Mr.nishimura. She is okay. But we found something new. Her heart. Her heart is weak. It's not pumping well.". „What.. yee.. no...". „We try our best nishimura.". And the whole night Riki didn't slept. He couldn't stop thinking about her. It was already 8am. No school. Jay came to the hospital but knew already what happened. He came crying. „Sis.."
„Don't worry boys. Please. We all hope she will survive. But now you need to leave. She needs rest". And both left.
In that moment Riki got a notification.
MINJI
Hey Riki. How is she? Meet
Me at the parc and tell me.
Okay. Wait for me.
*reacted with ok
To the message*

„Riki I'll go home now." jay said. Riki nodded and rushed to the park. With red eyes. Swollen.
„Yah Riki... what's wrong?". „She.. yee... her heart is weak. It's not pumping well.". Minji put her hands on her mouth and teared up. „I'm sorry minji."
„Riki yah she needs to survive." she said while crying. „I know minji... we all hope.". „I'll.. leave now Riki..". „Bye. Take care". And minji left.
As the band members found out, they were shocked. And teared up. Their little sister. As Riki got home,he went to bed and cried his heart out. He was thinking and thinking of what he could do. It was hard for him. Not only for him. For everyone....
Jay decided to tell his parents on the call.
<<Mom,dad..>> he said while crying.
<<why are you crying.>>
<<yeena... in the hospital.
She got into an car accident.
Her heart isn't beating good.
She is weak. And you guys aren't here.>>
<<it will be good.now bye. We
Have an meeting>>
*dad ended the call*
Jay was so angry and shocked. They don't even care about their daughter. Jay always cares about his little sister. No matter what. Like a parent. Yeena always felt unloved in the past. That's why jay is there for her. Always. Jay was so tired of everything that he went to bed. No one is allowed to go to the hospital after 7pm. And Riki. He is still finding a solution. He was thinking and thinking, crying and crying. While minji is outside and crying. She is on Yeenas favorite place. The bridge. The view is so pretty. that's why Yeena always came there. Minji is thinking about her. „Oh yee... my girly.. I know you will survive..." she said while crying. Hard right?

Authors speech:
Are you exited for the end? Well I am. Let's see how Yeena will be.