𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝

❝ Coach Kawa nii! ❞

❝ Coach Kawa nii! ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

( 2 days later . . . )

"Can I pleaaaseee goo Nii-chan? I promise to not put too much salt in your cookies next time!" The little girl exclaimed loudly as she hugged her brother's leg. Kei quietly ignores her as he continues to hang table cloth outside their grandparent's  backyard.

Eversince that last occurrence with the Great King, Y/n has been begging him to sign her up with that club and he would always just shrug her off every request about it. He has nothing against with the club, he would really want to give in to his sister's request but he's just not sure about Oikawa being a mentor, especially when it comes to children.

The older Tsukishima felt his face scrunch up in distaste as he looks down at the midget that was attached to his leg like a leech.

"That doesn't help your case." Kei said, looking down at her with a deadpanned expression. He grabs the laundry basket before walking away with the girl on his right side of his leg.

"Why are you even dead set on going? You know I can just teach you here." He asked, placing down the basket at the steps of their backyard door. He could hear her muffled voice against his leg.

"Speak clearly, midget." He said, rolling his eyes.

The little girl removes her face from her brother's leg, looking up to him with the most saddest look on her face.

"B-but my friends are going to be there, nii-chan. I-I don't want to miss out." Y/n said, jutting her bottom lip out into a pout. "So can I pretty please get signed up?"

Kei couldn't help but just let out a tired sigh.

﹝✿﹞

He did sign her up. He wasn't a horrible brother to deprive her from the fun of being a kid when learning volleyball. The kid needs to start somewhere, am I right?

Of course, he had to take the most annoying phone call that he had ever taken in his life. Oikawa does really have that annoying effect on people that just wanted to drive themselves to insanity.

Tsukishima glances down at the little girl beside him who hums quietly to herself as she watches the scenery change at the window. She would mindlessly pat her brother's hand once in a while, which he didn't mind as he lets her play with it.

As the two siblings walk towards where the Lil' Tykes Volleyball venue, Kei looks down at her sister. "Are you sure you really want to go? We can turn around and leave the weird alien behind." He said, as he narrowed his eyes at the smug looking brunette from Aoba Johsai. He looks like a clown as they slowly approach him.

"Silly nii-chan, he's not a weirdo." Y/n giggles to herself, looking up to her brother as she swings both of their hands. "Besides, he's nice so you better be nice to him!"