𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

╰┄➣Character's Info

NAME: Y/N Geto.

AGE: Unknown.

GENDER: Female.

HAIR: Long and black.

EYES: Black.

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:As a maiden, Y/N displayed kindness and respectable qualities

PERSONALITY:
As a maiden, Y/N displayed kindness and respectable qualities. She understood the importance of manners and carrying herself with dignity at a celestial maiden. After absorbing a certain curse, Y/N attempted to maintain her ideology but her path became more and more unclear as time went on. She felt caught in an endless cycle of exorcism and consumption. Eventually, she began questioning for whom she was doing these grotesque things for and gave the opportunity to Kenjaku to slowly make his way to control her body.

After getting possessed by the curse, she was smug and extremely condescending towards normal humans, using fake personas to lure in vulnerable people who were cursed. She would mercilessly kill humans if she was in the mood. Y/N is also great at manipulating people, she even managed to convince Lady Bone Demon to be a part of her plan and tool to use.

ALIAS:
Peaches.
Wifey.
Cursed Maiden.
Mum.
Lady Y/N.

ABILITIES & SKILLS:
Master Hand-to-Hand Combat: Most of Y/N's opponents assume she would allow her cursed spirits to attack for her. Y/N uses this misconception about her technique to her advantage, letting her surprise opponents with expert martial arts skills in hand-to-hand combat.

Great Tactical Intellect: Y/N Geto was always a brilliant maiden. Her intellect translated well to battle, always able to think a step ahead of her opponent.

JUJUTSU:
Immense Cursed Energy: Y/N is famous for being able to manipulate thousands of curses at the same time with high reserves of cursed energy. She has a high understanding of how cursed energy and techniques generally work. Y/N is capable of manipulating it to hide her residuals or imbuing energy it into weapons among other applications. She's also able to read the flow of cursed energy of other sorcerers without any difficulty.

Cursed Spirit Manipulation: As the name implies, Y/N's technique allows her to control vagabond cursed spirits. Dominated curses are absorbed into small black orbs that Y/N must ingest orally in order to use. If the difference in grade is more than two levels, Y/N can absorb a curse with no consequences. She's also able to absorb other's curses as long as she kills the master first.

Maximum: Uzumaki: The maximum technique of Cursed Spirit Manipulation combines a massive number of collected curses into one powerful attack.

Curtain: A type of barrier that is cast over a large area to hide everything within it from the outside world. Y/N can cast curtains capable of trapping people inside of it.

Playful Cloud: A special grade cursed tool Y/N  use to fight. She was effectively able to block, parry, and counter-attack against both adversaries at the same time with the three-section staff.

LIKES: Quietness, her friends, her husband, cute things, helping others.

DISLIKES: Curses, loudness, messy places, Kenjaku

╰┄➣Story Info

STORY AU:
Y/N's soul is possessed by Kenjaku.
Lady Bone Demon is helping Y/N in her plans.
Y/N used to know the great monk.
Y/N managed to absorb Kenjaku, but he was able to break free and took over her body.
Wukong doesn't like talking about what happened to his wife.
Mk sees Y/N as his mother figure.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Sun Wukong.
Macaque.
MK.
Mei.
Pigsy.
Tang.
Sandy.
Redson.
Demon Bull King.
Princess Iron Fan.
Lady Bone Demon.
The "Mayor".
Nezha.

RULES:
No smut.
No hate or sexual comments please.
Don't republish without my permission.

WARNINGS:
Spoilers.
Mention of death.
Slight gore.

COPYRIGHTS:
LMK & JJK aren't mine.
Any artwork belongs to its rightful artist.
Original idea belongs to RobenChan3.
All Character's Info is taken from the fandom wiki.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong in LMK.