𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

CURSED MAIDEN

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮Prologue A New Generation ╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
Prologue
A New Generation
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

❝My my, aren't you an interesting mortal?❞

A CERTAIN YOUNG GIRL made her way into a temple, she was being followed by two teen girls and a man. The atmosphere was intense as they all walked down to what looked like a basement.

The place was mainly dark, only a few torches lit the empty hall. Eventually, they reached to what they came for. In front of their eyes, there was a big crystal with blue chains wrapped around it. They all could see an outline of a person inside. The Lady Bone Demon smirked slyly, "It's time to free you, Lady Y/N." She mumbled and then proceeded to free you from your seal. A symbol appeared before the crystal to break you out of this cage. The chains started to disappear and the crystal began to crack little by little before it exploded, freeing you from your prison.

You gracefully land on your feet and smiled softly at them, "Why hello there, long time no see." You politely greeted, slightly tilting your head to the side. Lady Bone smiled back at you and bowed in respect, "I'm glad to see you again, my lady. I apologize for the delay, someone has... betrayed me." She told you with a frown on her face and then let out a sigh. A chuckle left your lips as you made your way toward them, "Even though it took longer than expected, it's alright since I'm now out." Once you said that, your eyes turned to the two girls. Your smile widened even more and walked to them, "Ah, what a pleasant surprise. My daughters here to see my awakening, I'm so happy." You stated before pulling the two in a hug.

"You have grown up. Nanako, Mimiko."

The two girls glanced at each other over your shoulders and hesitantly hugged you back. After a second, you pulled away and gave the young girls a head pat before turning LBD and her minion, "We now shall proceed with the plan." You stated, your smile turned evil for a split second. Lady Bone Demon nodded her head, "Yes, my lady. I have already found the tool that will help us achieve our destiny." Proclaimed the dark haired girl which seemed to please you.

You put your hand inside your sleeve and pulled out a vial, "This potion will help you, use it wisely. We have to get the Bone Mech in order for our plan to work." You stated and then handed her the vial. The demon nodded obediently as she held the vial firmly in her hands. Eventually, LBD left with the man, leavin you and the two girls alone. You settled in the temple temporary to keep your presence hidden from a certain monkey. You already have a plan as to how to deal with him, you just needed one minute and he will be gone for a long time.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Nanako and Mimiko. The two of them were actually glaring at you. You forced a gentle smile, "Oh, how can I help you, dearies?" You asked sweetly. However, the girls scoffed at you, "We know that you're not lady Y/N." Nanako was the first to speak up, pointing an accusing finger at you. Upon hearing what she said, you stared at her with confusion, "What are you talking about? I'm still your mother, the woman you love and care about." You protested, acting as if you were hurt by her harsh words. Mimiko squinted her eyes at you, "You can't fool us, we know very well how her cursed energy feels. Who are you?" The sister asked with a rather harsh voice tone.

You remained quiet for a moment before letting out a chuckle, "You two certainly are clever." You said and then stood up, approaching the two girls with a kind smile, "You're right, I'm not Y/N. You can call me Kenjaku, a curse controlling your dear mother's body." He introduced himself to both girls, they growled and took fighting stances.

"Let her go." Nanako started.

"Or else..." Mimiko finished, showing her stuffed toy that has a noose around its neck.

"Or else what?" He said with an evil look on his face, "Are you going to hurt your dear mother? I don't think so, you're not that strong to fight back." He smirked evilly and crossed his arms. Unfortunately, Kenjaku was right. Since he was using your body and your cursed technique, they won't stand a chance against him plus they didn't want to hurt you. You're their mother, you had saved them when nobody was there to help them. There has to be a way to save you from this curse.

"How about a deal?"

"Huh?" The two said in unison.

Kenjaku smirked and returned to sit down, "Assist me in achieving my plan and I will let go of Y/N, what do you say?" He suggested, putting the sisters in a hard situation. They looked at each other, thinking of what to do in order to save you, "Okay, we will help you!" Nanako was the first to speak on the behalf of themselves. Mimiko's eyes widened in utter disbelief, she never thought that her sister would agree this quickly, "Nanako, what are you-..." She got cut off by her sister's sharp glare. Nanako clenched her fists tightly, "What else can we do? We have to help him so we can save lady Y/N... I'm sure she will do the same to us too." She explained which made Mimiko look away. Kenjaku appeared pleased by their agreement, "Wise decision, you have my word. Once I'm done, you will have your mother back." He promised. He can't kill those two since you gave them a peach of immortality in the past and because they would be useful to him.

In the end, the girls decided to leave Kenjaku. They didn't knew that he wasn't the one to keep his promises, he will eventually find a way to dispose of them exactly like how he will do to the Lady Bone Demon.

𝘾𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉___[Lᵐᵏ ˣ Jʲᵏ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें