𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

CURSED MAIDEN

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮Chapter TwoWicked ╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
Chapter Two
Wicked
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

❝My my, aren't you an interesting mortal?❞

IT HAS BEEN A WHILE since last you saw the Lady Bone Demon after you gave her the instructions to dispose of the Spider Queen. However, she seemed to do a pretty good job. She managed to get the staff and got Monkey King's powers which in turn put the Bone Mech in full power.

Right now, you were on the Bone Mech with Lady Bone. She didn't look happy at all due to losing the host of the Samadhi Fire. Again, she counted on a monkey called Macaque and he betrayed her for the second time. You knew such a thing would happen, but you decided to play along and comfort her to look as if you cared about her so much, "Don't worry, you're still the one in control. You still have the staff and the and Samadhi Fire will be eventually yours, they have no chance against you now that they are separated." You spoke up, trying to sound as assuring as possible and added a soft smile on your face. LBD sighed and looked at you, "I apologize, my lady. It never crossed my mind that the Samadhi Fire still exists or that Macaque will betray me again." She seriously stated, looking down in shame.

You chuckled and turned away, "It's going to be alright, destiny will deliver the fire to you eventually." With that being said, you left her side, preferring to watch what about to happen from afar. For an hour, nothing happened at all. You even started to get bored, but then a certain monkey made his appearance. Sun Wukong stood there with all of his glory and in his golden armor. You smiled maniacally upon seeing him ready to fight the Lady Bone Demon, "Things are getting really interesting." You mumbled and then bit on your thumb in anticipation.

You listened to their conversation before they engaged in a fight. You watched the two fight and you could see that LBD was losing due to her weak vessel. Even after The Mayor- Lady Bone's minion- joined, they still were unable to match the strength of the great sage. Eventually, Wukong managed to pin LBD against the wall and was ready to strike. You sighed in disappointment, "So useless." You mumbled before closing your eyes to telepathically talk to her.

"Take over his body, it's your chance."

LBD took a moment to think before she understood what you meant, "I will."

With that, you could see ghostly mist leave the Mayor's body and directly shoot into Wukong's. Lady Bone moved quickly to trap him in order not to escape and soon later, Sun Wukong turned to noticed but a mere puppet. A chuckle subconsciously left your lips while you watched Wukong attack his student and the famous Lotus Prince. Unfortunately, the boy disappeared before the Monkey King could punch him. Now, you were totally satisfied with this change of events. However, you were certain that Wukong will be able to break free because of his strong willingness. Until then, you will just enjoy this moment as long as it lasts.

-TIME SKIP-

"This is marvelous, he is completely under your controlled."

"It's all thanks to your help, lady Y/N."

Your eyes never left the figure of Sun Wukong, he stood there motionless, waiting for his next orders. An evil smirk tugged on your lips as you approached the possessed monkey, "Just like your dear wife, you're trapped in your own body. It's only a matter of time before you will be gone." You mumbled quietly, placing your hands on his face. His eyes were empty bright blue and his face held no emotions. He was like a robot, ready to follow every command. You let go of his of his face and turned to LBD, "It's better to send him to retrieve the Samadhi Fire. I'm sure no one can stand a chance fighting against him." You suggested while pointing at Wukong. Lady Bone nodded in agreement before giving her orders to Wukong to bring the Samadhi Fire.

You decided to retreat back to your shrine to rest for now. It was clear that the Lady Bone Demon's demise is nearing little by little.

═───────◇───────═

Meanwhile...

Wukong found himself in a dark place, he still didn't believe that he simply fell into that woman's trap. His head was down in shame, feeling all helpless and defenseless. He only hoped that Lady Bone won't send him to Mk because the kid would never be able to survive if he ever encountered Wukong. Monkey King clenched his fists tight in frustration, "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have came alone." He mumbled through gritted teeth. Just then...

"Wukong."

Upon hearing the familiar voice, Wukong's head raised up. His eyes widened in utter disbelief when he saw you... the actual you standing a few feet away from him. There was a gentle smile on your face, "Long time no see." You spoke up, your voice has a hint of sadness. Wukong couldn't help but run toward you, wrapping his arms around your body. However, his arms went right through your figure as if you were a ghost. When he realized that he can't hug you, he stared up at your face with hurt expression. You forced a sad smile on your face, "I'm sorry, I barely managed to get into your mind. It's hard since a powerful force is pulling me out." You explained to him simply.

"I miss you so much, Y/N."

"I miss you too, my monkey."

You let out a sigh and frowned slightly, "You need to fight against her control, Wukong. She is sending you to get the Samadhi Fire and your student is there." You warned in a firm voice tone. Wukong had a look of concern once hearing that Mk and the rest are in grave danger. A look of determination appeared on his face, "I will and I will defeat her just like the previous time." He said, his confidence boosted up. You were glad that he was back to his old egotistical self, but there was still one thing you need to tell him before you leave, "Wukong, you need to check my seal. My body is-..." You couldn't finish your sentence as your body and voice disappeared.

"Y/N, wait!" He called, trying to reach you, but he was too late. He didn't understand what you meant by that, but he will definitely do as you said once he is free from Lady Bone Demon's control.