𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

CURSED MAIDEN

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮Chapter SevenJoined Forces ╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
Chapter Seven
Joined Forces
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

❝My, my, aren't you an interesting mortal.❞

THE ATMOSPHERE WERE getting tense as Mk looked at Kenjaku with burning fury, watching him put away the Prison Realm. He can sense a great power coming from your body and it concerned him, it made him look nothing compared to you. However, he wasn't going to let Kenjaku scare him even if he used your body.

Mk pushed back his concerns and ran forward, "Give him back! Give us back Monkey King!" The boy exclaimed, preparing his staff to attack the curse. Kenjaku smirked as a black orb appeared in his hand, "People believed catfish were connected to earthquakes and told stories of such a monster for ages. They believed that when this Onamazu moved underground, it caused earthquakes to occur." As he explained, a fish-like curse fell into the ground and merged with it.

As Mk ran, he felt the ground underneath him disappear. When he looked down, he saw a giant catfish mouth open wide like a hole. He screamed as he fell, but his back suddenly hit the ground, "What just happened?!" He questioned, confused at how he didn't descend down. Kenjaku still had a calm smile on his face, "You thought you fell in, didn't you? Though, from the outside, it looked like you fell back all on your own." He spoke up and then proceeded to explain how your powers worked compared to any demon or celestial being.

"The greatest strength of Cursed Spirit Manipulation is its quantity of options. I can utilize multiple cursed spirits semi-first-grade or higher and even if you analyze and overcome their techniques, I can just send out new cursed spirits again. Of course, I can also simply pile on attacks without giving you time for that."

Mk grunted and dashed forward again. Kenjaku summoned another fish curse to repeat the same thing, but Mk jumped over it this time. He screamed and brought his staff down to strike. A wave of dark shadow appeared under your feet and then bunch of long worms shot at him. Thankfully, Mk managed to hold them back, "This won't..." He uttered feeling them pushing him toward the hole until he fell down. His back hit the ground again and the worms went everywhere, "Give him back!" The boy breathed out, forcing himself to set up on his knees.

Kenjaku watched in amusement how Mk was insistent and stubborn, "I suppose I should say that even I am impressed. Monkey King's protégé... is tough." The curse told him before looking up, seeing Macaque in a bird form.

"How foolish. Did you think I wouldn't notice your presence?" He confronted, smirking at the shadow monkey. Suddenly, clones of Macaque appeared from nowhere and were about to tackle Kenjaku, but he moved quickly and summoned curses to deal with them. From your left, sharp Lotus plates shot at him. Kenjaku waved his hand and deflected them, "Ah, I see you brought the Lotus Prince along." He taunted with a smirk, seeing Ne Zha standing a few feet away with his spear in hand.

Ne Zha frowned in anger, "I knew you were behind this mess, your twisted presence had reached the Celestial Realm, Y/N." He said, his tone had a mix of disappointment and frustration without knowing that it wasn't actually you. Just then, Kenjaku felt someone behind him, "This is for hurting Mk!" Mei exclaimed and swung her sword at the enemy, but the curse possessing you held her sword with ease much to her surprise. She tried to free her sword, but his grasp was strong. Kenjaku raised his other hand, "Supreme Art: Uzumaki." He mumbled, combining a large number of curses together.

Mei stood there in shock, witnessing the scene unfold before her very eyes, "No! Mei run!" Mk exclaimed as he moved to help his friend, but it was too late as the curses attacked her. A big explosion happened, creating a huge crater. After everything cleared, Kenjaku smiled in satisfaction, "A girl from the White Horse Dragon clan, huh? I'm glad. It's nice facing someone related to Ao Lie." He said as he didn't expect to see a descendent of one of the companions.

The dust cleared more, revealing Mei with Redson standing in front of her protectively, the rest of the group were there as well, "Red Boy?" Mei spoke up with surprise to see Redson protecting her. However, both Pigsy and Tang were arguing around her, "There's no point if you're out in front, Pigsy!" Tang yelled in anger. The pig glared at his friend, "I couldn't help it!" He retorted back, not liking the way Tang talked with him. Mk sighed in relief upon knowing that Mei was fine, "Kid, are you alright?" He heard Macaque speak to him.

He turned his head around, seeing both Macaque and Ne Zha, "You two?" He questioned as Macaque helped him up.

Ne Zha's eyes stared at your figure, feeling something was off, "Although I recognize Y/N's powers anywhere, there's something else interfering. Something keeping her powers under a strong force of control." He pointed out, getting a vision of your aura mixed with another one. Mk looked at the Lotus Prince, "Who is she? Why does she want Monkey King gone?" The teen asked, confusion making his mind a mess and put him in a panic state. Ne Zha sighed and shook his head, "It's a long story, kid. I can't explain it all now, but just know that this woman meant a lot to the mortals, the Celestial Realm... and even Wukong." He told Mk briefly.

"Meant a lot or not, she must be stopped." Macaque declared firmly.

"Agreed."

With that being said, both the Monkey and Lotus Prince moved to attack Kenjaku. However, Uraume appeared and stood before to defend you, "Stand down, third-rate. Don't keep me waiting any longer." They stated with a monotonous voice.

"You're still fighting? So annoying." Nanako said while waving her phone, her sister standing beside her. The two sisters were going to fight Mei, Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, and Redson. Mk gripped the staff tightly and turned to Kenjaku, "I don't do this normally, but I need you guys to cover my back while I get Monkey King back." He requested, earing a nodded from his allies.

Everyone now was preparing for the final battle, they either win or die fighting. However, Mk had only one thought in his mind... He will get Monkey King out no matter what.