𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

CURSED MAIDEN

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮Chapter FiveBetrayal ╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

╭───── • ◆ • ─────╮
Chapter Five
Betrayal
╰───── • ◆ • ─────╯

❝My, my, aren't you an interesting mortal?❞

WUKONG FLEW AS fast as he could to reach to the source of the these curses. He had doubts about who might be behind it, but he knew this would be impossible. You were sealed and the only one who can free you was the Lady Bone Demon. However, she was gone which means that there would be no hope for your to be unsealed.

Anyway, the Monkey King saw that there were so many curses near the center of Megapolis. There were tons of curses attacking the citizens. Without wasting time, Wukong jumped down and proceeded to fight the curses one after another. However, there were so much of them that it was tiring him, "Damn it! They keep spawning! Who is summoning them?" He thought as he punched a bird-like curse away from him. Meanwhile, Kenjaku watched with a smirk as Monkey King fought your curses.

He was totally pleased to see your husband fall into this trap with ease. Not to mention that he was getting exhausted with each passing minute because he didn't have cursed energy to fight those creatures, so they will return to fight him. Kenjaku stared down at the Prison Realm in your hand, "Only one minute and he will be gone." He said and let out an evil chuckle. He waited for what felt like 30 minutes before dismissing all of the curses in the area to leave Wukong confused. Back to Wukong, he was doing everything in his power to destroy these things or at least cause some severe wounds, but exhaustion was slowly effecting him. His golden eyes spotted a girl being chased by a curse. Monkey King quickly moved to protect the girl. He send a powerful kick to the curse and pinned it to the ground, "Run and hide somewhere, quickly!" He exclaimed which made the girl nod and run away.

"Ugh! There's more of them!" He thought as he went to continue the battle, but suddenly, all the curses disappeared and this made Wukong surprised. He didn't let his guards down and looked around, "What's going on? Where did they go? This doesn't feel right-..." His train of thoughts was cut off when he saw a box wrapped with paper right in front of him. Wukong stared in confusion at the box, not knowing that his doom was right in front of him. Just then...

"Prison Realm, Gate Open." Before Wukong could react, the box opened, revealing a big bloody eye staring directly at him.

He didn't know what was this thing yet he felt like he should move away from it, "I have nothing to do here anymore, I must return to Mk

He didn't know what was this thing yet he felt like he should move away from it, "I have nothing to do here anymore, I must return to Mk." With that set in his mind, Wukong turned around to leave. Kenjaku took this opportunity to make an appearance, "Hey, Wukong." He called out and this made Wukong freeze in place. Monkey King slowly turned his head around, his eyes wide in shock, "Huh?" He mumbled when he saw you smiling at him with that soft smile he loved so much.

"Long time no see."

"A fake? A transformation technique? No, it's really her! No one has cursed energy like this other than her." Wukong opened his mouth to say something, but all of the words had left him mouth and he was unable to utter anything. Memories of you two together flashed before his eyes, his eyes never left your smiling face. This gave the Prison Realm the opportunity to trap him in place before he gets sealed forever. The poor monkey was still in utter disbelief for a few minutes until he finally realized what had just happened to him. Kenjaku let out a sigh while still smiling, "You shouldn't lose yourself in thought in the midst of battle, Wukong." He said as if he was giving the great sage an advice.

Monkey King remained silent for a moment before he finally decided to speak up, "So, who the hell are you?" He questioned with a monotonous voice. The curse possessing you pretend to be hurt at his question, "I'm Y/N Geto. Don't you remember me? How sad." He replied with a tone of disappointment.

"Your body, your cursed energy... All this proves that you're Y/N Geto. But... By soul is rejecting all that! Now, answer me already! Who the hell are you?!" Wukong was very angry at this moment, not believing that who stood before him was you. An evil laugh left Kenjaku as he knew that his cover was blown, "Creepy. How could you tell?" He questioned, his expressions turning into mischievous one. Wukong gritted his teeth in frustration upon knowing that your body and appearance was being used.

"That's my technique, you see. I can possess bodies by taking over their curse energies and manipulating their thoughts exactly like Y/N. Of course, I'm also able to use the technique etched into the body I inhabit. I really wanted this woman's curse manipulation and this situation, too. You all agree to get Y/N sealed by Lady Bone Demon who was simply having a second thought about helping mortals, but by the time the judgment was set, I was already in control and easily convinced LBD to help me. Anyway, you needn't worry. I will release your seal eventually. A hundred... no, maybe a thousand years from now? You're just too strong. And you're in the way of my plans."

"Hah! Just to let you know, there's someone else to carry my legacy and beat you just like how I did in the past."

Kenjaku smirked and crossed his arms, "You mean Mk, right? I just don't see as much appeal in that boy as you do. He is easy to manipulate and his confidence can be shattered with minimal effort. However, I must say that he is not less concerning as you. Sorry to say this, but Mk can never replace you." He finished as he was very confident that Mk would never stand a chance in front of him. There was a moment of silence between you two before you smirked and spoke up again.

"Goodnight, Sun Wukong. We'll meet again in the new world."

Suddenly, there was a smile on Wukong's face, "Maybe for me. But it's time for you to wake up already. How long will you keep letting it have its way with you, Y/N?" Wukong was actually directing his question to you, knowing very well that you can hear him.

Wukong...

Kenjaku could feel his hand twitch before it suddenly went to his neck, squeezing it tightly. He could also hear your voice in his head, you were fighting for control.

Give me back my body!

For a moment, Kenjaku was in disbelief, but he started to laugh like crazy, "How incredible! This is the first time she managed to take over. Her soul is strong and she is still fighting, but it's pointless." He declared and pulled the hand squeezing his neck away easily. Wukong huffed with a look of boredom, "Hey. If you're going to do this, hurry it up. Not only it is absolutely foul, but the veiw here is awful, too." He stated and rolled his eyes, hating Kenjaku's dramatic acts. The curse chuckled upon knowing that he got control over your body again, "I wanted to enjoy this sight a bit longer, but... Indeed, I wouldn't want anything to happen. Gate, Close." Kenjaku stated and the seal started to close.

The last thing Wukong saw was that same smile he had always adored before he was completely sealed, but he had hope that you will be back and fight. He also had faith that Mk will be of a big help to you. However, none of them knew that someone was watching the entire scene.

"Welp, the kid will be so shocked when he knows that Wukong is sealed."