Bowling

Josh's POV:

I was walking hand in hand with my girlfriend, on the streets of LA. It was very hard to stay unnoticed by the paparazzi and the fans, but we seem to have gotten away pretty good, without getting noticed.

We stopped at the bowling hall where me and y/n had to meet with my family, to celebrate my parents 30 years anniversary
Personally if I wanted an anniversary party, I'd not want it at a bowling hall , but oh well.

We walked in and saw my parents and my brother talking with the reception people . We walked over to them and we greeted each other.

"Hey!" My brother said as he walked over to us. "Hey!" I said as I hugged him. "Long time no see" Connor said as he looked at both of us. "Hey Y/n!" He said as he smiled at her and hugged her. "Hi" she said as she hugged him back. "So what have you guys been up to?" Connor asked as he winked at me. "Nothing special" I said as I gave out a little laugh, and then I grabbed y/n waist.

Then my parents came over to us. "Hello guys welcome!" My mom said as she hugged both me and y/n.

We walked over to where we were playing, I looked at our screen and it seemed to be me that started. We put on the bowling shoes and went over to our place. "Josh you start" my dad said as he pointed at the screen above us. "Yeah" I said as I looked over at y/n. "Hey baby let's go get the bowling balls." I said as I kissed her on the lips. "Mhh yeah" she said as she kissed back, and then pulled away and smiled. We went over to where the balls were laying, and I took a pretty heavy one. And y/n took the lightest one there was, because she's not that strong.

I laughed at how the ball only weighed 2kg and she looked over at me in confusion. "What?" She said as she looked at me with a confused face expression. "It's cute how you took the lightest ball there was." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me.

We went over to our place again, and the game began.

I took my ball and threw it across the floor. It hit almost all the pins but missed one. "Wow" my brother said as he looked surprised, and I turned around and looked at him with a smirk. "I'm the bowling master" I said as I turned around again before my brother flipped me off.

I had one last try to kick the last pin down. And surprisingly I hit it. I turned around and bow and the others started laughing except for my brother. I walked over to y/n and sat next to her, and I rested my hand on the thigh. I looked over at my brother who just gave me a fuck face. "Hey Connor where is your girlfriend?" I said as I looked at my mom throw the next ball. "She's coming later, she's with her friend right now." He said as he grabbed his soda he bought earlier.

I looked over at y/n, and she looked back at me. She sat up on her knees and took my cap. But put in on me again, but this time it was backwards. "You look hotter this way." She said as she sat down again, and crossed her legs. I just let out a small chuckle and kissed her nose.

It came to her turn. And she stood up and walked over to her ball and grabbed it. She threw it and it hit 5 pins. She clapped her hands and waited for her ball to come back.

It came back and she took it up again, and threw it. This time it hit 2 pins and she turned around and walked over to me again. "You did great baby" I said as I helped her sit down again. Because she sits behind me.

My mom and y/n started to talk and then my dad threw his ball.

It was now my turn again and I grabbed my 12kg ball like it was nothing. "Baby wait don't throw it yet" y/n said as she grabbed her phone from her purse. She came up to me and took her phone up to me. "Pose" she said as she took a picture of me (the picture on the top)
And she went down to her seat again, and I just smiled.

When I came back I saw my mom and y/n talking again. She was showing my mom a picture that assume was the picture she just took of me. And then she showed me. I looked at the picture and I laughed.

Y/n came up to my ear and whispered something to me "you looked very hot in that picture baby" she whispered and then she sat down again. She just smirked and laughed and then went back to talking with my mom. I put my hand on her thigh and the game continued.