Love at first sight

Here is a bit longer story. And I have not checked the story through from spelling mistakes, so just ignore it if there is any.

————————————————————————

Me and my friend Scarlett were heading to her friend's house. I didn't know her friend, so it was kind of just like a meet up.

While we were driving in the car, I felt kind of nervous. I personally hate meeting new people, because I never know what they would do. But anyways. Scarlett told me a lot of great things about her friend. His name was Colby, he was 18 years old, he had blond hair and blue eyes, he had a great personality, and he was kind to everyone.

Even tho she told me all of those great things, I still felt kinda nervous.

"Hey y/n, I forgot to tell you something" Scarlett said as she quickly looked at me, and then back at the road. "Yeah what's wrong?" I said as I looked through some of my dms. "Well this other boy, I think his name is Josh or something, is also joining us today" she said as she kept her eyes on the road. "Oh. Who's he?" I said as I looked at her, feeling even more nervous than before.

"I'm not quite sure actually. Colby just texted me that he was his cousin or something like that" she said as she looked at me (just pretend that Josh actually has a cousin named Colby) "okay" I said as I looked back at my phone. And I guess she kind of picked up my nerves. "Hey it's gonna be fine. I'm sure they are both very nice to you" she said as she paid attention to both me and the road. "You're right I guess" I said, as I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves.

10 minutes later.

We arrived at Colbys place, and we got out of the car, and walked up to the front door. Scarlett knocked, and how long after a boy, I assume is Colby opened the door.

"Hey, come in come in!" He said as he opened the door for us. "Thanks" Scarlett said as she slightly blushed. And I just smirked, because I never knew she liked him. We walked into the living room where Another boy sat on the couch.

And wow. He was so handsome, and hot, I swear I could melt.

I didn't know I was staring until Scarlett tapped my shoulder. "That's Josh" she said as she had a smirk in her voice, and I turned around to look at her. "Yeah, I assumed" I said as I tried my hardest to hide my blushing. "Hey, I'm Colby!" Colby said as he walked up behind Scarlett.

"Hi, I'm y/n." I said as he pulled me in for a hug. And as I pulled away from him, I felt a person behind me. I turned around and saw Josh standing there. "Hey." He said as he made eye contact with me. And I swear I screamed on the inside.

"Hi" I said as I blushed slightly.

Joshes POV:

I walked up behind the girl Colby talked about. She looked so beautiful, and I could feel my cheeks heating up. I tried my hardest to cover it up. And I walked up behind her.

She turned around, and me being stupid I just said hey. "Hi" she said and I could see a bit of blush on her cheeks, and That made me fall for her even harder. "I'm Josh" I finally got out of me. "In Y/n" she said as she smiled at me.

And I could see both Scarlett and Colby smirking from behind her. I smiled at her and walked over to Colby.

Y/n POV:

Oh my god! He was the first to talk. I'm melting. He walked over to Colby, and I tried processing what just happened. And I couldn't help but smile. And that's when I realised he was also blushing.

Oh my god. Was it love at first sight. I though t to myself