Imagine

——————————-

Imagine you fell on a sharp item, you left out a whine as you looked down at your leg. You realised you were bleeding, and as you were about to stand up, Josh came rushing in the room you were in. "What happened?" He asked worried, and you let out a small smile at how caring he was. "I just fell and cut myself" you said as you were about to stand up. "No let me help you" he said as he grabbed your waist and lead you into the kitchen.

He carried you onto the counter, and looked at the bleeding scar. "You're so clumsy baby" he said as he found a cloth and put some alcohol on it. "It's probably gonna sting a little, but just tell me if it's too much to handle" he said as he pressed the cloth on your open scar.

You let out a whine of pain. He grabbed your hand, and you squeezed it in pain. "You okay baby" he said as he looked at you. "Yeah" you said, and he took off the cloth. He reached up to the cabin beside you, and found a plaster. He opened it, and gently placed it on your scar. "All better" he said as he looked up at you. "Thank you baby" you said as you reached down to him, and kissed him on the lips. "Everything for you baby" he said as he went in for second kiss.