Sick

I had to post something so here ya go. This one is short as usual 😔

————————————————

I woke up all of a sudden, with a massive headache, and a fever. I sat up and took my phone from my nightstand. I checked the clock and it was only 2am. I put my phone on my lap, and looked over at Josh, who was peacefully sleeping beside me.

I went out of bed, and went to the kitchen to take some medicine, and some water. I opened the fridge and got some cold water and reached in the cabinet to get the pills.

As I took the pills I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around and saw Josh standing there.

"Sorry if I woke you up" I said as I turned around again and closed the cabinet. "Are you okay baby?" Josh said with a worried voice, as he walked towards me.

"I don't feel great" I said as I buried my face in his chest. He took his hand on my forehead, to see if I had a fever. "Baby you're burning hot" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I didn't respond, and he just hugged me back. "Let's get you back to bed" he said as he lead me into our room again. I laid back down, and so did Josh. I cuddled up against him, and he took his hand on my lower back, stroking my hair with his other hand.

"Get some sleep baby, you'll feel better if you sleep" he said as he kissed the top of my head. And I started to dose of again.