Love at first sight 2

Heyyyy so someone requested me to make this into like a story. So here is a part 2. this one is quite short, but I'm actually at like a family event rn. But I just really felt like writing something 😔🤌🏻
————————————————————————

It was the day after we had hung out with Josh and Colby, and I still couldn't get over the fact that Josh could be in love with me.

"Girl.." Scarlett said as she turned around to face me. And I couldn't help but notice the big smirk on her face. "So you know Colby's cousin Josh right?" She said as she talked in a flirty voice. I blushed even at her just mentioning his name.

"Yeah what about him?" I said trying to hide my blushing. And butterflies were filling my stomach. "Yell Josh asked me for YOUR number" she said with an exited voice, as she jumped up and down.

"WHAT" I said as I turned bright red, and it felt like my stomach was exploding with butterflies. "I KNOW!!!!! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" she said as she snatched my phone out of my pocket. She typed in his number in my phone, and like the little bitch she is. SHE CALLED HIM.

I looked at her with disbelief, as I heard the calling melody ring. "What the fuck" I said but with a laugh in my voice. "Don't worry I got this" she said as she smirked at me. And I could honestly care less.

"Hello?" The phone said. And I didn't think it would be possible, but I blushed even harder. "Heyyyy it's me Scarlett taking from y/ns phone" she said as she looked at me, with the biggest smile. "Oh yeah!" He said, and I felt like collapsing by the sound of his voice.

"Is y/n there?" He said in a slight whisper. "No shes uhm in the bathroom" Scarlett lied. "Okay good, cuz I have something to confess, but I can't tell her right now." He said and I could hear him blushing through the phone. "Yeah what's up!" Scarlett said.

"I really like y/n and I think she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen." He said as he sighed. "But I don't know if she feels the same way. I mean we meet just yesterday" he said, and I felt guilty, but I still had butterflies in my stomach.

"I love her" he said. And I felt like the luckiest girl on earth.