he gets jealous (requested)

Felix brushed his fingers through your hair as you slept with your head on his chest.

It was nice to finally see you getting some sleep since you didn't sleep well last night because you're currently sick.

It's just a stomach bug, nothing too serious, but Felix was worried about you and didn't want to leave you alone for the day.

So he decided to bring you to the studio with him and despite the noise around you, you managed to drift off to sleep.

"Is she okay?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, she's doing alright. She's finally getting some rest." Felix replied.

"Good," Chan said. "Do you think you're ready to go in and do some of your lines? You don't have to do them all at once since you're worried about her but we do need to get some done."

Felix understood that he needed to at least get a few things done so as much as he hated the thought of leaving your side, especially when you're so comfortable, he didn't have much of a choice.

He nodded and started to pull away, hoping he could just lay you down on the sofa and you'd stay asleep, but you awoke as soon as he moved.

"Felix?" You mumbled as you opened your tired eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. I have to go record a little." He said and you nodded before rubbing your eyes.

He felt your forehead and felt relieved to feel that you felt much cooler than you did earlier when you had a slight fever.

"I'll be back in no time." He promised. "Go back to sleep."

"I don't think I can sleep without someone holding me. I'll just wait for you."

He nodded, though he was sad to hear that, and he kissed your forehead lovingly before going into the booth.

You yawned and stretched your legs out a little before watching Felix in the booth.

But soon, Hyunjin came over and took a seat beside you, right where Felix had been.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

You shrugged your shoulders and watched Hyunjin frown.

You're very close with all of the boys, forming a special and unbreakable bond with all of them since you and Felix are so serious.

But you've always been just slightly closer to Hyunjin.

You have so much in common and your personalities are pretty similar.

Plus he and Felix are so close that you being close to Hyunjin just sorta came naturally because of that.

"Felix said you didn't get much sleep last night," Hyunjin spoke.

"Yeah. It's hard to sleep when you're throwing your guts up." You said, making Hyunjin crack a sad smile. "So I'm exhausted today. I was sleeping until Felix got up."

"You can go back to sleep if you want. I won't bother you."

"You're no bother, Hyunjin. I just feel better when someone holds me as I sleep when I'm sick. It just makes me feel better. I guess I just need the comfort."

"Well, then, come here." He said. "You can rest on me for a bit if you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. You're one of my closest friends, Y/N, and you don't feel well. If you need to rest, go ahead and lean on me."

You smiled a little before scooting closer to him.

You put your head on his chest as you got cozy, finding his embrace to be almost as warm and cozy as Felix's.

Hyunjin is your best friend, so you feel comfortable falling asleep on him like this, knowing there is nothing behind it but him just trying to be a kind and caring friend.

And Felix knows how close you two are, so you figured he wouldn't think anything of it.

Hyunjin smiled as you started to drift off to sleep and he began to brush his fingers across your back comfortingly.

Felix had finished recording a bit and Chan decided that he'd done enough for now, letting him take a break to check on you and care for you.

He exited the booth and as soon as he did, he frowned over what he saw.

Hyunjin was holding you and staring at you with a little smile on his face as you slept.

You looked comfortable in Hyunjin's arms and seemed to find his touch soothing since you were falling asleep quickly.

He walked over to you and Hyunjin and cleared his throat to get his attention.

"I'd like to hold my girlfriend now, thank you."

Hyunjin frowned over the way Felix spoke to him.

He seemed upset, his words leaving his lips in a harsh tone, which he never uses with Hyunjin.

"Sure, yeah," Hyunjin said. "She was tired. I was just trying to help."

You opened your eyes again and sat up as Hyunjin got up and Felix sat back down.

"Lix," You hummed as you put your head on his shoulder and hugged him. "I didn't expect you back so soon."

"Well, Chan's letting me take a break to be with you." He explained. "You seemed very comfortable with Hyunjin while I was in there."

"Oh, yeah, I'm exhausted. He was just trying to be a good friend and comfort me."

"Yeah." Felix quietly answered.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous." You said as you caught on to everything. "Seriously, Felix?"

"What? You just seemed very comfortable with him. He was holding you and rubbing your back and staring at you."

"Because he's my friend, Felix, and he's yours too." You reminded him. "He was watching to see if I was sleeping and it probably made him feel happy to know that I felt comfortable. It's hard to be comfortable when you're this sick!"

Felix sighed.

"And he was rubbing my back to comfort me, like good friends do. Also, again, I'm exhausted and he offered to let me rest on him because, as I told you, it's hard for me to sleep when someone's not holding onto me. I'm sick, baby. I just needed some comfort and a friend and Hyunjin gave me that."

"I know." He said as he brushed his hand across your arm.

"You shouldn't be jealous. You should be thankful. Hyunjin's a great friend. That's all he is to me - a friend. But he cares. Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yeah, it is." He said as he kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry I got jealous. I just saw you looking so comfortable and he was staring at you and-"

"Felix, I'm all yours, okay? No matter what happens, you don't ever have to worry. I'm all yours."

He smiled and then nodded.

"I know. I'm all yours too. I'm sorry for being so silly, I know it's not like that. I just love you and I like being the one to hold you and comfort you like that."

"I know, I love you holding me. But you weren't here at the time and I just needed someone."

"I understand." He said before looking over at Hyunjin, who was on his phone.

Felix got up and went across the room to him.

"I'm sorry for how I spoke to you and for getting jealous." He told Hyunjin.

"Don't worry about it. I get it. But you have nothing to worry about, I swear. I'm just trying to help."

"Thank you." Felix smiled.

They shared a hug before Felix came back over to you.

"I love you." He said as you cuddled back up to him again.

"I love you more, baby." You said as you closed your heavy eyes once more, ready to get some more much-needed rest in your boyfriend's arms.