telling the boys that you're pregnant (requested)

You came up behind Felix, lightly wrapping your arms around him as you hugged him from behind.

"Hey, baby." He said as he turned around to face you.

He gently laid his hand on your cheek before brushing his thumb across your soft skin.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Not really." You sighed. "Morning sickness sucks."

He sent you a sad smile before pulling you in for a hug.

"If you're feeling too sick and just want to lay down, I can tell the boys that you don't feel well and we can push off telling them for a few days." He suggested.

"No, it's okay. I'm actually extremely excited to tell them." You said and watched his eyes light up.

"Me too!" He grinned before brushing his hand across your stomach.

He was about to kiss your forehead when the front door suddenly opened.

The photos you and Felix got from your first ultrasound were on the counter behind a framed picture of you and Felix.

You're both so excited to tell them that you nearly blurted it out as soon as they stepped inside.

"Hey!" Changbin yelled out, making Felix shake his head with a smile.

"Hi, Y/N. How are you?" Seungmin asked as he walked over to you, giving you a quick hug.

"Are you doing alright? Felix says you're not feeling well. Are you getting better?" Chan asked.

"Kinda." You said. "Why don't you guys sit down?"

They all sat at the table as Felix brushed his hand across your back.

"Sorry, I haven't been able to make it to practice," Felix said as you both sat down with the boys.

"Don't worry about it. Your girl isn't feeling well, it's good to stay home and take care of her." Jisung said.

"Well, I'll be able to come in within the next few days. But we'll have to figure things out about how we'll work the tour, comebacks, and things like that." Felix said.

"What? Why?" Hyunjin asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, gosh!" You said. "I completely forgot about the food. I hope it isn't burnt!"

You got up and started to walk towards the oven.

"There's a bun in here."

"Oh, I'm sure that will be good!" Jeongin said. "What are we going to eat with it?"

You and Felix went silent as you stared at each other, waiting for it to click for them.

"Wait..." Hyunjin said.

"A bun... in the oven?" Chan said.

You took one of the pictures out from behind the frame and stood beside Felix.

"Yeah." You smiled before putting the scan down in front of them.

They all looked at it in awe before looking at you and Felix.

"You're having a baby?" Seungmin asked quietly as a smile spread across his face.

"We are!" Felix grinned.

They all got up and Felix did the same before they hurried over to you both and held you tight.

"Congratulations!" Changbin said as he hugged you.

"Careful, don't hug her too tight," Felix spoke protectively.

Changbin pulled away with a grin before hugging Felix.

"You're going to be a dad, Lix. That's amazing!" Chan said as he hugged you both.

"We're so happy for you," Jeongin said.

"You're going to be the best parents," Minho said as he gave you a gentle hug.

"We're so excited." You said as Felix pulled you into his embrace, lovingly kissing your forehead.

"We just couldn't wait to tell you." Felix smiled.

"We're so happy you did. Congratulations again. We can't wait to meet them." Hyunjin excitedly said.

Changbin picked the ultrasound photo up from the table and the boys all gathered around and gazed at it in awe, so excited for your baby to join the family.