you get injured during a performance (requested)

The sound of the crowd screaming in excitement was all you could hear as you appeared on the stage.

The lights slowly came up and the intro to the opening song of your concert started to play, causing the screams to get even louder.

You're currently on tour to travel the world and perform for your adoring fans everywhere you possibly can.

But this concert is extremely special because Felix and the boys are here tonight, more than ready to watch you shine and scream their lungs out to support you through each song on your setlist.

This is far from your first show on this tour.

So far, you're about halfway through it.

But this crowd is even louder than the others have been and it helped fuel your energy and excitement about the next couple of hours.

The first song went by far too quickly and before you knew it, it had finished.

You cracked a big smile as you listened to your fans cheer loudly for you and from the front row, you saw that your boyfriend and the boys were also screaming at the top of their lungs for you.

Your heart skipped a beat at the sight and you waved to them before blowing Felix a quick kiss, watching as that smile you adore so much pulled at his lips in response.

The next few performances seemed to fly by just as fast but it wasn't surprising since you always have so much fun on stage.

Sometimes, it feels so surreal to think that this is your job and your life.

But you couldn't be more grateful.

"Are you all having fun so far tonight?" You asked and then laughed happily upon hearing those loud and beautiful excited screams come from your fans once more. "Well, let's keep going then, shall we?!"

And just a second later, the intro to your next performance began.

This one has a much harder choreography than the other songs on your couple-hour-long setlist.

It took you the longest to memorize when you were practicing for this tour and for the first few shows you had been so nervous when it came to performing it.

But now, it's one of your absolute favorites to do because it's just so energetic and so fun and always gets your fans dancing along with you.

As you sang, you looked over at Felix and the boys and saw them all watching you with bright smiles and sparkling eyes.

But no one in this entire stadium was prouder of you than Felix was.

As loud as this crowd is, as excited as all the fans in attendance are, and as proud of you as they all feel - your boyfriend is above them all.

He's been your number-one fan since your relationship became public almost eight months ago, just a few months after you got together.

As busy as he and the boys get, he always comes to every show he can and when he can't make it to any of them, he's always on social media to like posts from your fans that share content about you and he even shares it across his Instagram and bubble to support you and let the world know just how much of a proud boyfriend he is.

After all, as his girlfriend and his number one fan too, you always do the same when it comes to him.

"I'm so proud of you," He mouthed as your eyes met his and he sent you the brightest smile after.

You had to look away, knowing that if you didn't you'd burst into happy giggles and big smiles during your song.

Even though you know this choreography by heart now after so many shows across the world in the last few months, you still always try to pay extra attention to it since it's harder than the others.

But tonight, you were basking in the happiness you felt from your boyfriend and closest friends being there in the front row to cheer you on, and you also realized just how incredibly lucky you were to be here.

And as you danced and sang and had the time of your life, you ended up tripping over your own two feet.

When you fell, your foot landed funny and you were met with a sharp and agonizing pain in it.

You dropped your mic beside you as you landed but the scream you let out was loud enough for everyone to hear regardless.

"Is she okay?" Hyunjin asked as he and the other members looked at Felix.

By now, your guards knew who Felix and the boys were, so when Felix headed toward the stage they didn't attempt to stop him.

One of your guards, your backup dancers, and a medic were by your side in a heartbeat.

But you were most relieved to see Felix when he sat down beside you.

"What happened, baby? Are you hurt bad?" He worriedly asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

"It's broken." The medic confirmed. "She needs to go to the emergency room."

"No, I have to finish the show!" You protested as the sweat rolled down your skin from the intense pain. "I've been at this for years and I have never canceled or left the stage for any reason. I have to finish it."

"Baby," Felix spoke softly as he rubbed your back. "Your foot is broken. We have to get you to the hospital so they can help you."

You looked into his eyes and he saw the look of fear inside them.

You were in terrible pain yet still wanted to finish your performance because this is your life and you adore your fans so very much.

The show still wasn't even halfway through.

Leaving now seemed unfathomable to you.

"Y/N, your fans will understand. They only want the best for you. Maybe you can reschedule the show and make this all up to them another time. But your foot is broken, baby. We have to get you some help now."

You knew he was right.

So you gave in and stopped fighting, though you wanted to continue.

"Okay. You'll be there, right? And the boys?"

"I'll be right by your side every step of the way and the boys will wait in the waiting room if that's what you want, baby,"

You nodded.

"Okay." He said before kissing your cheek.

One of your guards went to inform the boys of what was happening as Felix and one of your backup dancers helped you backstage.

The situation was quickly explained to your fans as you changed and got into a car to head to the hospital with Felix right by your side and the boys following.

And though they were sad that the show was stopped unexpectedly, they were also extremely understanding and supportive because they genuinely love and appreciate you and know that you needed to get help right away.

You would make it up to them eventually, that was for sure.

But for now, you had to get help for your broken foot and you would have to think about delaying the rest of your shows for a bit too as you recover for a while.

It wasn't going to be easy.

But as long as you have Felix by your side, you know you'll be alright.