you go into labor (requested)

"Are you feeling okay?" Felix asked as he pulled you a little closer to him.

You put your head on his shoulder with a yawn as your eyes started to become heavy.

"Yeah. I'm tired but otherwise, I'm good." You assured as you looked into his soft brown eyes. "I'll tell you if I feel anything anytime soon. I know you're a little on edge but I promise that everything is okay right now."

Felix nodded as a sigh left his lips.

He brushed his hand across your bump as you all sat around the boys in the dorm.

You and Felix are trying to spend a little time with them before the baby comes but Felix can't seem to focus on anything right now.

Your baby is due to arrive anytime now and it's making him a little anxious because, even though you're both beyond excited to meet them, it could be any second.

You snuggled a little closer to Felix as you focused on his comforting touch on your bump.

A movie was playing but the boys weren't paying much attention to it, they were too busy talking to each other instead, mostly about how excited they felt about becoming uncles.

It wasn't that late, just a little after seven, but you were exhausted because being heavily pregnant is no easy task and everything tends to wear you out, even the smallest of things.

Felix was chuckling and smiling as he spoke to the boys about different things involving the baby and you were just about to fall asleep on his shoulder when, suddenly, a sharp pain appeared in your stomach.

Your eyes flew open and you shifted around in Felix's embrace uncomfortably.

He immediately turned to look at you and his eyes were full of worry.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." You said as you tried to brush it off, telling yourself it wasn't time just yet.

You were a little on edge about if they'd return or not but you didn't want to tell Felix just yet, just in case it was another one of those fake ones that you've been getting on occasion.

You put your head on his chest and as Felix returned to his conversation with Chan, the pain returned.

This time, you jumped a little as it was much more intense than before.

"Baby, what's going on?" Felix asked as he took your hands into his, squeezing them tightly.

"I think it might be time." You spoke and watched his brown eyes go wide for a second before a grin pulled at his lips.

Everyone froze upon hearing you say that.

You held your breath for a moment and waited to see if it would return and, unsurprisingly, it did.

You looked into Felix's eyes as you took a deep breath.

"The baby's coming?" He asked as another smile pulled at his lips, the excitement starting to overwhelm him.

"Yeah." You replied and he brought your hands to his lips for a kiss.

"Do we need to do anything?" Minho asked.

"No, everything's in the car and ready to go already," Felix spoke as he looked at you, gently brushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "All we have to do is get to the car and then to the hospital. Are you ready, sweet girl?"

"Very." You said and closed your eyes with a small smile as he leaned in and kissed your forehead lovingly.

"Let's go then, baby. I've got you." He said as he stood up and went to help you do the same.

But as soon as his hand fell against your back, you gasped as the pain returned.

Each one was getting worse than the last and although Felix was so excited for this, it did break his heart to see you in so much pain.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." He said as he knelt on the floor in front of you, his hands grabbing yours once more. "Focus on me, take a deep breath. I'm right here with you."

You groaned a little as intensified and you squeezed his hands.

But Felix didn't complain over how tight your grip was already; he just wanted to comfort you and help you however he could.

Once the pain faded away, you exhaled shakily and opened your eyes to stare at him.

"That's my girl." He smiled and kissed your hand. "Come on, let's go to the hospital. Let's have a baby."

"Okay." You said with a nervous smile.

He leaned in to kiss the corners of your lips before he put his arms around you and helped you out to the car as the boys offered to help in any way they could.

Once you were in the passenger seat, Felix kissed your temple before getting into the driver's seat and starting the car.

"We're going to get ready and head there soon. We'll be there if either of you needs anything." Hyunjin said.

"Go have a baby." Chan smiled. "We're beyond ready to meet the first Stray Kids baby."

Felix looked at you with a grin as you wrapped your hand around his free one while his other one remained on the steering wheel.

"So are we." You said. "Let's go."

"Let's do it." He excitedly replied before driving off, both of you so ready to finally welcome your baby into the world soon.