Flashback

Rocket's dream is a flashback to her past when she was abducted. She was abducted by a human named Doctor Hydra when she was a kitten. He took the kitten to the planet called Halfworld.

Halfworld is a counter Earth but only for cybernetically augmented animals. Doctor Hydra assigned the kit with the number 89P13 (Rocket) by tattooing on her arm. Doctor Hydra put 89P13 through many surgeries. He put a cybernetic skeletal structure into 89P13's body. He augmented the phalange and metacarpal bones which he enhanced in 89P13. He genetically enhanced the cerebral cortex. Throughout the surgeries, 89P13 was awake and could feel everything.

Then 89P13 was put in a dirty cage in the dark dank basement. She was scared. She could hear three footsteps sounding different from each other. A kind and caring female otter with artificial limbs came into the light.

She said, "Hey you are okay. You are among my friends. I'm 89Q12."

Then a jovial male walrus with two cybernetic wheels, mechanical eyelids, and a genetically cerebral cortex came into the light.

He said, "I'm 89A95."

Lastly, a childlike female rabbit with cybernetic spider legs and a speaker implant came into the light.

She said, "I'm 89L06."

Rocket said, "Hurt. I'm 89P13."

The four of them said, "Nice to meet you."

Rocket woke up with a start. She became confused as to where she was. Then she realized that she was at Jackie's house. Rocket heard footsteps.

Rocket thought, "Run! Run!"

Rocket got up and went into the closet to hide.  The footsteps receded down the stairs. Rocket went out of the closet and went back to the makeshift bed on the floor. She went back to sleep.

After a while Rocket's door opened, and Jackie was in the doorway. She saw Rocket sleeping on the floor instead of in the bed.

Jackie thought to herself, "Why is Rocket sleeping on the floor? Does she know she can sleep on the bed?"

Jackie knocks on the door and wakes Rocket up.

Jackie said, "Rise and shine."

Rocket yawns and stretch her arms out. Rocket got out of her makeshift bed and scratched her bottom while she was walking. Rocket saw Jackie watching her.

Rocket said, "What?!"

Jackie said, "Good morning to you too."

Rocket said, "Yeah yeah whatever."

Jackie said, "Well somebody is cranky today."

Rocket said, "I'm just a ball of sunshine."

Jackie said all perky, "Get yourself cleaned up we are going shopping."

Rocket sarcastically said, "Oh joy."

Jackie just shook her head and left Rocket's room.

Rocket thought, "This is just great. Gag me with a spoon."

Rocket got herself ready and Jackie was waiting for her.

Jackie said, "You took your sweet time getting yourself ready."

Rocket said, "Oh yeah I'll rub my butt on your pillow and blame it on a stray cat. How do you like that, Thumbelina?"

Jackie just huffed. They went outside and saw a 2009 dark blue Ford Taurus. They walked to the car and got in the car. In the driver's seat, there sat a 5'5 foot, 111IBs, and brown-haired teenage girl with brown eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and a green short-sleeved t-shirt with a long-sleeved flannel shirt over it.