HulRat

Virat was on strike and he needs 26 runs to make India Win which is the most easy task but every Indian Cricket Fan and Whole Team is seeing this 26 runs as if they will lose the final if they didn't get this 26 with Virat on Strik. The reason is simple their King ,Their Vi, Their Chiku , Their Idol needs only 26 runs to complete his Century. It will be his 78th Century.

       "Vi , You score this 26 Runs. I am not going to score single run. " Rahul said.

     "No Rah, it will look bad and people will think I am looking for personal milestones. Most important More than Century we need India's Win."  Vi argue.

       "Look at Ro Bro Vi , look How much he is excited for your Century. Look all those fans who wants to see you score a Century. If not for them then for me score a Century please 🥺" Rahul Said and Of course Vi couldn't refuse him at the same time his Heart Warm seeing Rah letting him score a Run and caring about him. He looks at Ro who is looking very excited and Encouraging Rah for not to score.

     Vi did Complete his Century which lead India's Win. Rohit rushed to Ground and Hug both HulRat.

      Vi was silent yeah he was happy for his Century but upset that His Rahuliya has to Sacrifice his runs. "I am really Happy Vi. Thanks for Scoring this Century." Rahuliya Said.

       "But you didn't had to sacrifice your Runs Rahuliya." Vi said.

     "I didn't sacrifice runs Ok. I have scored runs it's not like I am on 0 plus aap bhi yahi karte my Kohlito agar yeh meri Century hoti. " seeing Vi was about to Argue Rah said , "Think it as this Century is gift for me. You did promise that you will give me gift."

      Virat couldn't argue more. Rohit who was quite till they are speaking finally Said ,"well done Rahuliya"

      "Don't call me that" Rah scowled he doesn't like anyone except Vi calling him Rahuliya though Harry and Mayank always call him that and Vami also call him Rahuliya chachu but Vami is exception she is his Princess.

      When Rahul's happiness vanished when he Saw Shubhman clinging to his Vi but He can't do anything as he is senior. Rahul's mind and heart is in war as Rahul's mind saying be sensible while Heart is saying go and Claim his brother it Lasted only till the moment because as soon as He saw Vi is going to Sleep on Shubh's shoulder he rushed to Virat.

        Jassi who had saw everything pull Shubhman away for saving him from his best friends possesiveness. Vi could sense The person beside him change and it was his moi so he mumbled, "Moi , how come you sit beside me weren't you supposed to sit with Jassi?"

       "So you Can replace me With your Other Brothers, kohlito bhaiya? " Rah asked but still he is happy that Vi instantly recognised him even if his eyes are Closed.

    Vi who was Sleepy wake up and Said , "what? Who told you I am Replacing you? "

      "You are spending all time with Shubh or Ish if not them Shreyas or Siri. You didn't even take me to Ice cream treat Now also You were letting shubh Cling to you even if you are Sleepy " rah complaint.

       "Aww my moi is Jealous for his kohlito bhaiya. "Vi said but seeing Rah didn't denied he continued, "Ok Rah tell me Do you Love Mahi bhai? "

    "Of course " Rah said.

    "More then me?" Vi asked

       Rahul frowned and said, " vi you know na I love you, mahi bhai ana ro equally but though you Will always be special "

     "Same with me . I love all of you equally but yeah my moi always will be special for me always and forever." Vi said and Rahul hugged him tightly.

       "So you won't replace me with Anyone? " rah asked in slow voice.

    "No never " Vi said kissing his forehead.

       This is my small os on HulRat my favourite duo. Please tell me How it is? Also if you like vote and Comment?

     Please tell me What bond you want next?