HulRat

In the tense night, Hardik Pandya rushed KL Rahul to the hospital after an accident, his worry evident but conflicted by the fear of facing Virat Kohli's ire.

Frantically, Hardik urged, "Rahul, we need to inform Virat bhaiya; he has to know!"

Wincing in pain, Rahul held Hardik's hand, saying, "No, Hardik. Virat bhaiya has enough on his plate. I don't want to trouble him. Let's keep this between us for now."

Torn between loyalty to Virat and concern for Rahul, Hardik hesitated.

Rohit Sharma, Rahul's elder brother, sensed the gravity of the situation upon entering, stating firmly, "We can't hide this from Virat, Rahul. He deserves to know."

With a determined look, Rahul addressed the reluctant group, "Guys, I get it, but I don't want Virat bhaiya to worry. We'll handle this ourselves. Trust me."

The team members exchanged worried glances but respected Rahul's wish, deciding to keep Virat in the dark until the right time.

   As Virat rushed to the hospital, deeply concerned at the sight of Rahul's serious injury, he assumed a maternal role.

"Worrying won't solve anything, Rahul. Why keep this from me?" Virat asked, genuinely concerned.

In an irritable mood, Rahul snapped, "I didn't want to bother you, Virat."

Realizing Rahul's attempt to conceal the truth, Virat's worry transformed into anger.

"You think hiding this would make it better? I'm your captain, your brother! I should know when you're hurt," scolded Virat.

In frustration, Rahul retorted, "You don't have the right to scold me, Virat. You're not my real brother, anyway."

Virat, momentarily hurt, swiftly masked his emotions, saying, "Fine, if that's how you feel. Let's focus on getting you better."

The tension lingered, unspoken words hanging in the air as they navigated through the difficult situation. Despite his hurt feelings, Virat understood Rahul's irritability and asked Rohit and Hardik to be with him, silently ensuring Rahul had the support he needed.

    As Rohit and Hardik entered the room, they saw Rahul on the verge of tears, assuming Virat's scolding had taken a toll on him. Rohit, trying to console Rahul, believed Virat might have scolded him out of worry, but Rahul remained tight-lipped about the incident.

Rohit, as he heard Rahul's silence, got extremely angry, scolding him sternly, "Rahuliya, what's going on? If Vi scolded you because he's worried, you should've let him. You can't keep these things from us."

Feeling upset that Rahul might be hurting due to Virat's scolding, Rohit continued, "You can't hurt Vi by your silence. Explain yourself."

In his frustration and concern for Virat, Rohit forbade Rahul from meeting Virat until things were clarified and resolved.

"Until you sort things out with Vi, I don't want you near him," Rohit declared, emphasizing the need for understanding and communication within the team.

    As Rahul heard that he couldn't meet his "Kohlito," his Bhaiya, he became visibly upset. The atmosphere in the room turned tense when suddenly, Virat entered, shocking the trio. Rohit, angered by Rahul's actions, requested Virat to leave Rahul alone and join him outside.

Virat, sensing the strained emotions, decided to ease the tension. He offered a plate of food to Rahuliya, mentioning, "I cooked this for you. Eat, it'll make you feel better."

Rahul, still upset and feeling the distance, replied, "I am sorry, Bhaiya," taking the plate but not making direct eye contact.

Virat, choosing his words carefully, said, "We'll talk about everything when you're ready, Rahul. I don't want you to be angry."

As Virat was about to leave, Rahul, despite the pain, tried to get up, tears in his eyes, and asked for forgiveness. "I'm sorry, Bhaiya," he uttered, reaching out to Virat, expressing his regret and longing for reconciliation.

    Virat, choosing his words carefully, said, "We'll talk about everything when you're ready, Rahul. I don't want you to be angry." As Virat was about to leave, Rahul, despite the pain, tried to get up, tears in his eyes, and asked for forgiveness. "I'm sorry, Bhaiya," he uttered, reaching out to Virat, expressing his regret and longing for reconciliation.

Noticing Rahul's action, Virat quickly went near him to ensure he was alright, but he couldn't hold back his concern and scolded him again. After expressing his worry, Virat abruptly reminded Rahul of his earlier words about not having the right to scold.

Rahul, feeling the weight of his mistake, quickly hugged Virat, apologizing for his earlier words. "I didn't mean it, Bhaiya. I'm sorry. You're more than a real brother to me," Rahul confessed, seeking forgiveness and hoping to mend their bond.

     How's it? Do you all like It? I hope you all like it. Please vote and Comment