Rift?

Thank you shimmery_pearl
for giving me this wonderful idea and Savageness06 for encouraging me to write.

Since it's imagination let me run it wild. Assuming Kane will be Part of Finals and Seeing all teams performance till now I feel they will be finals.

        19 NoV 2023.

           Virat King Kohli is on strike with Ro 'Hit' man Sharma is on Non Strike. It's India Vs Newzealand again. Target was 370 runs. All indian fans were watching match with full attention it's last 2 ball and 8 runs to win. Vi had already Scored 98* while Ro has already completed his double century on last match with 205* runs. Shubhan's has got out with the 59 runs.

       Now Vi score a Brilliant 6 and Complete his Century. Ro rushed to his best friend and Hugged him tightly as Vi complete his 81st Century and Kane also come forward hugged him congratulating him. Vi didn't celebrate his Century as his mind went 2019's semi final match And Run out of his Mahi Bhai. He knows he needs 2 runs in 1 ball but he is Scared also. Rohit wish that Vi hit 4 so they will win because he doesn't want to increase chance of Run Out.

       Virat did hit a 4 but Philips manages to Stop fortunately RohiRat had already completed 1 run while Philips throw Catch to Lathem who was near to Stump but by mere second Rohirat completed their Run and After 13 years again India Win ICC WORLDCUP. All Indian team rushed to Ground hug RohiRat who is Currently hugging each other like their life depends on each other not believing that they won match.

       KL and Shubh took Vi on his shoulders while Harry  and Ishan has taken Ro on their Shoulders. Shreyas,Shardul took Ash on their Shoulders ,  while Kuliya , Sky has taken Jaddu On their Shoulders, Siraj took Shami on his Shoulders and Run in the Ground.

     "Yeh kya kar rahe ho?" RohiRat asked and Their kids reply, "Celebration"

        Virat goes to Kane who gives him smile hiding the pain of Another Loss but Still genuinely Happy for his Friend. They share hug. Rohit asked To all NZ player to Join them for a photograph. Ofcourse both RohiRat know NZ team also deserved a Trophy as they play very well. From Starting to Ending NZ team has given Strong competition to all teams.

     Ravin was excited to Meet Virat Kohli till now He had meet Virat but they were still playing against eachother while Vi encouraged him and Praise him much to Rahul and Shubh's annoyance.

      When Match Finished RohiRat both decide to give the Interview to Harry and Rah is the one who decides to Take it.

       "The first Question for you both is , Nowadays Not only we are Noticing your On-field Bromance but also How you two multiple times spend time Of field So please Care to explain How did you Guys 'end' your 'Rift'? " Harry Asked.

      RohiRat look at each other and Laughed knowing their Kids deliberately set them up. "Since we know you all are already tired from this stupid Rift we thought to ended it so first we started to give hints from Worldcup's Start. Start with the Our On field moment as well as off field moment Actually it's Ritsy and Vi who wanted to end so soon or me and Anu was planning to take it till our Retirement. Anu-Rits sitting together, Vi-Ritsy's hug " Ro inform.

       "I delighbretly get angry on Ro because I know He will do anything so we often also Share same Car, Our Off and On field moment also are there because of it also I am the one who likes Our pics from Anu's account. I don't our fans to wait until my retirement." Vi inform them.

      "So it means you were never planning to end it cause you both are never going to retire ." Harry said while glaring at Rohit and Rahul glare at Vi at name of retirement.

        " how did this Rift rumour start?" Rahuliya asked still upset about Retirement comment.

       "Oh it started when Jaddu and Shilki challenge my  Ro panda that he can't make fake rumours regarding Rift So he blackmail me into agree with it. Now we weren't planning to make it big rumours at all but then Unfortunately Circumstances become like Little bad that Our Rift rumour become a big so we Didn't try to Solve it knowing some Toxic people are gonna take it only badly try to blame it on one of Us or Both of Us. " Vi said and Ro added , "but we definitely appreciate that there are many fans who still didn't believe on rumours there are fic written on our Rift Rumour is Just rumours and we are still best friends and The Amount Of RohiRat fans make us feel Really happy."

      "Not only That the fact that all fans are so eager and Observent that they will find Small moments together And prove it that we are Best friends. We both are greatful for that." Vi said.

     Actually I was Planning to write How this Prank started but I thought RohiRat ending Rift Rumour and Slapping on Toxic people's face will be better and What great Occasion it will be when we win WC against NZ that Too RohiRat With 100+partnership and ending Rift Rumour. I hope you all like it. Please read and Comment