Rinku's bat

The sun blazed over the cricket ground as the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) teams engaged in a spirited practice session ahead of their much-anticipated match. Among the players, Rinku Singh, a talented batsman from KKR, was in the middle of a batting drill when disaster struck. With a powerful swing, Rinku's bat, a prized possession gifted by his beloved "Vi bhaiya" (Virat Kohli), shattered into pieces, leaving him stunned and crestfallen.

"Gauti bhai!" Rinku called out, his voice tinged with disappointment as he held the broken bat in disbelief.

Gautam Gambhir, the former captain of KKR and now a mentor for the team, turned his attention to Rinku's distress. "What happened, Rinku?" Gauti bhai asked, striding over to where Rinku stood.

"My bat, Gauti bhai. It's broken," Rinku replied, his eyes fixed on the shattered remains of the bat that held sentimental value for him.

Gauti bhai inspected the broken bat and understood the significance it held for Rinku. "I see. Vi  gifted you this bat, didn't he?"

Rinku nodded, his expression reflecting his disappointment. "Yes, Gauti bhai. He gave it to me before the last season. It meant a lot to me."

Gauti bhai patted Rinku's shoulder in a reassuring manner. "Don't worry, Rinku. You can always have another bat.   ."

Rinku's mind raced with thoughts. While he appreciated Gauti bhai's suggestion, he couldn't shake off the determination that had taken hold of him. "I know, Gauti bhai. It's not just about having any bat; it's about having that specific one from Vi bhaiya."

Gauti bhai admired Rinku's resolve. "I understand, Rinku. You're determined, and that's commendable. Just remember, sometimes things break so they can be rebuilt even stronger."

As the practice continued, Rinku's determination grew stronger. He made a silent promise to himself that he would do whatever it took to get his cherished bat back from Virat Kohli. That evening, after the practice session, Rinku decided to reach out to Vi bhaiya directly, "Hey, Rinku! What's up?"

"Vi bhaiya, my bat... it broke today during practice," Rinku explained, trying to keep his emotions in check.

"Oh no, Rinku. I'm sorry to hear that. But what can I do?" Virat said with the hint of teasing.

"I am Just informing you. “ Rinku said then after pause he added , “ I know it's a lot to ask, but is there any way I could get another bat like that from you?" Rinku asked, his voice filled with hope.

   Vi didn't answer it so Rinku added, “i will not break it again Promise”

    “Main tujhe bat dunga aur baad mein meri halat ka kya? Main nahi de raha koi bat.” vi said playfully but Rinku was determined As he followed Vi around, pleading him for Bat.

Virat playfully pretended not to hear his requests for the bat. “Come on, Rinku, can't you take a hint?" Virat teased, enjoying the banter.

    Undeterred, Rinku persisted, shadowing Virat even during team practice and post match. His determination became a running joke among the players, but deep down, everyone admired his steadfastness.

    Walking up to Rinku, Virat put a hand on his shoulder. "You really want new bat back, don't you?" he asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. 

    Rinku nodded eagerly, unable to contain his excitement.Virat grinned and reached into his bag. He pulled out not just a new bat but an entire cricket kit, each item specially signed by him.

  "For your determination, Rinku. Keep chasing your dreams," Virat said, handing over the gifts.Rinku's eyes widened in disbelief, a mix of joy and gratitude washing over him.

    The broken bat incident had turned into a story of resilience, friendship, and the unbreakable bond shared among cricketers who always stand by each other, no matter what.

   I hope you all like it. I know it's short but I want to write something on them and then their cute reel of broken bat i couldn't stop. Hope you all like it.