brothers

The atmosphere in the hotel during the IPL season was electric, with teams like LSG, CSK, RCB, GT, and MI adding to the buzz. Amidst this excitement, Shubh, Dev, and Siraj found themselves navigating a rollercoaster of emotions regarding their elder brothers in the cricketing world.

Shubh, having had a rare chance to visit his beloved Harry bhaiya's room, was taken aback by what he saw. Harry's attention was focused on comforting Ishu, leaving Shubh feeling possessive and jealous. As he recounted the incident to Dev and Siraj, his words carried a mix of longing and frustration.

"Can you believe it, guys?" Shubh exclaimed, his voice tinged with disappointment. "I went to Harry bhaiya's room, hoping for some quality time, and there he was, cuddling Ishu like he's the only one who matters."

Dev listened intently, nodding in understanding. "I know how you feel, Shubh. It's like they don't realize how much we look up to them."

Siraj, having experienced a similar sense of exclusion with Jassi bhaiya, chimed in. "I totally get it. Today, I saw Jassi bhai spending all his time with Akash, helping him with bowling. It's like I don't even exist sometimes."

Dev sighed, a touch of sadness in his eyes. "Rahuliya bhaiya is always busy with team discussions and strategies. I barely get a moment with him alone."

As they shared their experiences and frustrations, the three young cricketers realized that despite their admiration for their elder brothers, there were moments of hurt and longing when they felt overlooked or neglected.

"It's tough being the younger ones sometimes," Shubh remarked, a hint of resignation in his tone.

"But we can't let it get to us," Dev encouraged, trying to inject a note of positivity. "They have their responsibilities, but they also care about us. We just have to find the right moments to connect with them."

Siraj nodded, a sense of determination flickering in his eyes. "You're right. We'll find our moments and make the most of them."

In the midst of their conversation, as Shubh, Dev, and Siraj shared their frustrations about their elder brothers' busy schedules and the challenges of getting their attention, they were unaware that they had an unexpected listener nearby.

Ravindra Jadeja, affectionately known as Jaddu bhai, had overheard their conversation. His keen ears caught snippets of their discussion about Rahul, Harry, and Jassi. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Jaddu bhai approached the trio.

"Hey there, youngsters," Jaddu bhai greeted them with a friendly smile. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Sounds like you're all feeling a bit neglected by your elder brothers, huh?"

Shubh, Dev, and Siraj exchanged surprised glances, not expecting Jaddu bhai to join their conversation. "Yeah, Jaddu bhai, it's just frustrating sometimes," Shubh replied, voicing their shared sentiments.

Jaddu bhai leaned in, his voice low but full of playful intent. "Well, I have an idea for you. Instead of moping around and waiting for their attention, why not turn the tables? Make Rahul, Harry, and Jassi a little jealous."

The young cricketers looked at each other, intrigued by Jaddu bhai's suggestion. "How do we do that?" Dev asked, curious about the plan.

Jaddu bhai grinned. "Simple. Spend more time with others, especially with players from rival teams. Show them that you're not just waiting around for their attention. Make them realize what they might be missing."

Siraj's eyes lit up with excitement. "That's actually a great idea! Maybe if they see us bonding with others, they'll realize they need to make more time for us too."

Shubh nodded in agreement. "It's worth a try. We shouldn't always be the ones chasing after them."

Jaddu bhai clapped his hands together. "Exactly! Take charge of your own happiness and friendships. And who knows, a little bit of healthy competition among brothers might just spice things up."

Dev chuckled. "I like the sound of that. It's time to show them what they're missing."

With renewed determination and a playful spark in their eyes, Shubh, Dev, and Siraj thanked Jaddu bhai for his advice. They parted ways, each with a plan to spend more time with other players, especially those from rival teams, in a bid to make Rahul, Harry, and Jassi a little jealous and, hopefully, more attentive to their younger brothers' needs.

As they went about implementing Jaddu bhai's suggestion, a new energy and excitement filled the air, turning their initial frustrations into a playful challenge that added a new dimension to their relationships with their elder brothers.
As the sun dipped low on the horizon, signaling the end of another intense day of IPL matches, the hotel where the teams were staying buzzed with activity. Amidst this buzz, Dev, Shubh, and Siraj found themselves deep in conversation, their minds buzzing with Jaddu bhai's mischievous yet insightful advice.

Dev, with his strategic mind always at work, pondered over Jaddu bhai's suggestion. "I think we should focus on spending quality time with each other's elder brothers. It'll not only make them jealous but also strengthen our bonds with them."

Shubh's eyes lit up with understanding. "That's a brilliant idea! Let's each choose an elder brother to spend time with and it will also help them to keep them away from others.”

Siraj nodded in agreement. "Yes, let's do it in a way that's fun and memorable, so they feel a pang of jealousy and possessiveness."

With their plan set, Dev decided to spend time with Jassi, Shubh with Rahul, and Siraj with Harry. Each had a specific activity in mind to showcase their bond with the elder brother they chose and to subtly make the others a little jealous.

As the evening unfolded, Dev, Shubh, and Siraj executed their plan with precision. Dev, also known as Little Devil for his mischievous charm, engaged Jassi in a friendly game of table tennis in the hotel's recreation area. Jassi, caught up in the competitive spirit, didn't notice Rahul's subtle glances in their direction.

Meanwhile, Siraj, usually inseparable from Jassi during practice sessions, surprised everyone by joining Harry for a late-night bowling practice. Jassi couldn't hide his surprise and slight disappointment as he watched Siraj sharing bowling tips with Harry, something he usually did with him.

Harry, usually the life of the party, found himself feeling a bit left out as he observed Shubh and Rahul engrossed in a deep conversation about strategies for the upcoming matches. Shubh's genuine interest in Rahul's insights and experiences made Harry question his own bond with Shubh.

The dynamics among the players shifted subtly but significantly that night, as jealousy and possessiveness simmered beneath the surface, adding a new layer of complexity to their relationships on and off the field

    Do you all like it? I hope you all love it. Happy New year to those Who has today New year. Please Vote and Comment and Guess what will happen in Part 2