chapter : 3

"Why?  Just why does he do this things?"
I ran far from home. I am now on the bench near the lake. Cold breeze making my eyes burn more.
I didn’t even wear warm clothes.
I was sobbing and talking to myself looking ahead at the lake. I should drawn myself at the lake.

A jacket was thrown on my shoulders.
It was Safer.
"You know how angry he will be after knowing you are here, in the middle of night - in this area. He will have my head, even your head."
I just starred in front - at the silent lake. Safer sighed, "Roze let me take you home"
I was still sobbing.
"Saher tell me one thing"
He nodded.
"I know I am dumb. But I know atleast these much that no friend does this types of things."
"Roze I know what he did is uncertain. But he always behaves like this if it comes to you"
"Are you even listening yourself. He literally humiliated my sister. Just because i didn’t wear the shirt he chose. Just because of that! Is that even a reason for him to cut my sister's long hair - in front of her whole college. Is that? Already my family is separated from me emotionally. What more does he want?  Should I leave from here?"

Saher spoke in a jiff
" don't you ever think like that. He will make everyone's life hell. You don’t know what  extent he can go. He is already fuming over the morning incident. Just for everyone’s sake stop defying him."
I  glared at him.
"Do you even listen to your self? Am i a human or something else? From my childhood all I did is listen to him. Even my parents punished me if he is slightly disappointed in me. I can't even wear a dress of my choice for one fucking day?! I am only his best friend, nothing more. He made that very clear. He fucks his girls right in my eyes - but i am not even allowed to have a friend let alone having a girlfriend."
"You clearly know what will happen if he even get the hint of your these thoughts. Last time he broke your hand, i don’t guarantee what he will do this time"
"Just because i shaked hand with a classmate - he doesn’t have the right to break my hand. I couldn’t participate in my exams because of that. What does he think of himself."

Saher just stood numb looking downcast.
"I just want peace. Everyday is tiring. I want to go far - from here." i was loudly sobbing.
Saher gave me a tissue,
"We should go"
"I will not"
"Just listen to me. If you don’t go with me right now, he will come. And you know what he will do after this"
I huffed annoyed. I just want to hide somewhere.
But i don’t have a choice. So i followed him in the car.

After some distance he stopped the car in front of a supershop and went inside.
He came back after two minutes.
"Drink this you will feel better"
He offered me a chocomilk.
I took without saying anything cause i really needed it.
The roads were silent. It made me thinking about my disgusting life.
"Put some ice on your eyes. Or he will question"
I snickered "i can't even cry as i wish"
"You know i want good for you"
"Does he know i am here"
"I didn’t tell him. But say otherwise. He has ears everywhere"
I just nodded.
After leaving me in front of my house he went off.
My saw my mother sitting on the poarch.

"Where were you" she shouted
"Near the lake" i whispered
She took my hand and dragged me inside the living area.
I saw my father was still awake.
He slapped me as soon as his eyes laid on me.
"Do you have any idea what you did today?" he gritted in my face.
I trembled with fear.
"I am sorry"
"I told you to obey him. Can't you do a single job?"
"I... I.. Jina brought th..at.. shirt.. for the... first time... sooo..so..I..I"
I stammered.
"You don't do what others say. You do what Red says. I told you that clearly. Didn’t I?"
I nodded sobbingly.
"Father it was just a shirt." i was whimpering now.
"That's your problem. You take everything lightly. You know how he is. Still you did that. Red called me personally today. Do you know how ashamed i was today because of you?"

My brain could not wrap up. What big of a crime it was?
Just a shirt.
It was just a shirt.
"Go and sleep. We have to go the mansion tomorrow"
I looked at father with wide eyes.
"Why?"
He looked at me with anger in his eyes, like this was a sin.
I immediately sealed my lips.
"They want to celebrate for your piano stage."
I myself forgot the stage performance.
Actually Red entered me in piano classes.
This stage also he arranged for  me.
None of it was my accomplishment.
I just attended because he wanted.
Everything happens in my life all because he wants.
I just nodded at my father.

I shut my door - went to the closet to change. But all my dresses were changed.
A whole new wardrobe.
I sighed.
After changing i just laid in my bed - without much thinking i slept.

I woke up with my brother 's voice. He more like shouted at me.
My eyes were burning.
I applied ice pack. I went inside the closet to get my dress for today. It was a pink suit - not my taste. But i had to.

In the breakfast table i saw everyone enjoying them

In the breakfast table i saw everyone enjoying them. It felt like i am an outsider. I went to join but father hurried to be inside the car. So i could only have a toast.
Inside the car father just instructed every one how to behave - more like instructed me. I only nodded.

The mansion looks chirpy. Everything is decorated. All my classmates were invited. Not like i know them.
I am now sitting in a table designated for my family. I know this party is for me. But i know Red would thrash if sees me with others. So to avoid nuisance i sat quietly.

I was emerged in my dessert.
A pair of hands just snaked around neck. It was Red. I could tell from the smell.
He nuzzled my neck. I was embarrassed. My parents were sitting there.
"Why are you late?" he kissed my neck. I shivered. Is it normal? There was quivery in my head.
"I slept"
He looked at me "but you don’t look like that"
I stilled. I put makeup but he could tell.
He sat in the chair beside me.
"Hello son how are you?" my father said with extra sweetness in his voice.
Red totally ignored him.
He took the fork and twirled some pasta in it.
And started feeding me.
"Red how is your study going" this time my mother tried.
But he was not responding.

"They asked you something" i said nervously.
"So? I don’t need to answer"
I could feel a ominous vibe.
It was bad.
After finishing feeding me he just went from there. My father was gritting his teeth. I just stayed numb.
Red was now with his girlfriend and his gang. They  were the popular ones. I averted my gaze.

The party ended. We were summoned at the office hall. Father was pacing around.
My whole family is nervous. Mother was cursing me due to my bad behaviour yesterday. I just sat downcast.

The door opened. Red entered with his assistants and Maze.
"Haha Red my son what's the urgent call. Today is a big day for Roze. We could meet another day" my father tried to lighten the environment which totally didn’t help.
Red sat on his chair and motioned for me to go near him. And i did.
He pulled  me on his lap and touched my cheek.
"You think you will touch Roze and i won't say anything"
I stilled.