chapter : 4

I am sitting  inside the big marvel bathtub - in between Red's two thighs.
He was scrubbing my back now with the rose scented bodywash - it was really expensive, i didn’t know at first. 
One day i was in Paris with Red - he was shopping for me, then accidentally i got to know. After that day i searched for every other of my cosmetics brought by him. All were super expensive. I then worked up my brain and asked Red to stop bringing me those expensive shits. He didn’t say much to me in reply - only made my dancing classes off. The only time i could breathe. He said then i should stop sweating my ass.
I cried for straight one week then he said approved my classes again.

After that day i never say anything.
But today the scent of these expensive products are making the situation more difficult. 
Red is really angry. What he did with my family - I don’t know. But i know for sure my father would never raise his hand on me if he wishes to live.

"What are you thinking?" Red asked touching my earlobe.
I shivered at his deep voice. Whenever he speaks in his calm voice there is a cluntching feeling in my asshole. I know I should never feel this - what a pervert I am.
"Nothing" i answered in my shaky useless tone.
"Honey how many times should I teach you?"
There was a hidden threat.
"I am..m sorry. I was thinking about father"
"There is nothing to think." he again started washing me.
When he reached my crotch area, he touched the few small hairs poking.
I stilled.
I always clean them but this time I forgot.
Red just called Maze inside - still with his hand in my pubic area.
"Bring a razor"
I panicked "Red i will do it at home"
He gripped my area tight making me whimper in pain. I already had tears in my eyes.
"You are not going home soon"

What! Why?
This  is bad, really very bad.
Maze came in with a the bladed instrument - not even looking at me.
This robot man always makes me wonder how the hell does he do these types of crimes and never show any emotions in his plastered face.

Red made me sit on the bathtub head.
He was now in between my legs.
It was embarrassing.
I felt hot.
It’s not the first time he is doing this.
The first time i tried with every thing in me stop him - but at the end he tied me with a rope.
It’s my job to pampare you  - his words not mine.
What type of pamper is this?!

"I have to pre..pare f..or my test"
"I will teach you." he had his sole attention in my pubic hair
I wanted him not to look that much attentively.
"But i need more time than you"
"I don't get it why do you even need to study. I am here. I will provide you"
"But I would have to run my family. My wife and children would have to depend on me.  I have to work for them. So there is a need for study"
He stilled.
He looked at me with a glare
"What did you say?" it was a calm voice and i knew i fucked up.
"I..I..I.. "
He threw the blade and slapped  me in the face.
I slipped and hit the marvel.
It hurts like a bitch.
"What the hell did you say? Fine...
I am gonna wash that thought from your system. You will never think of another woman again..."
I was dizzy..
I was on the verge of black out.
He threw me under the water - i was trying to come up but he pressed in more.
I felt that death was near me.
I stopped struggling - nothing was running in my head - i felt like sleeping.
I was floating - this is it - the end.
All stopped at the darkness.

I stirred - am i dead?
I felt like something is pulling me back.
A slap - made me come to sense.
I coughed loudly. I felt a press in my stomach.
Water is all i could taste in my tongue.
Slowly i could figure out Maze - on the top of me pressing hard in my stomach.
More water came out. It was painful.
"Are you ok"
Maze looked worried - for the first time in my life.
I only coughed in answer.
He took me in his arms and went inside the bedroom.
I saw Red sitting in the corner - the bar inside his room drinking like he just didn’t try to kill me.
Tears were dropping non-stop now.