Chapter 6 Normal Day (Part 2)

(This is a continuation:) sorry if the format looks different im trying to not make this look boring)

As morning turned to afternoon u had devided to take a nap after breakfast but was awoken by nat who pulled on your sheets and would smile looking down at you as u let out a groan of annoyance

"come on y/n wanda and i decided to book you a hairdresser appointment and she will be coming round in a moment so lets head down."

You would listen to her at the time sitting up and would blink heavily a few times till your vision stopped blurring then looking towards nat as you let out a slight huff "why so soon?" You questioned her.

She seemed a bit confused by your response "because u really do need one-"

"i just dont think i can go through with it, i really do like my hair" she would smile "dont worry hair grows back but you do need to be tidied up, trust me you will love the results."

You just nodded afterwards and got out of bed as nat stood up, taking your hand in hers and would walk you out the room and down to the room after a few minutes of walking which helped you wake up fully.

You were met by Wanda who would be sat on one of the chairs with the hairdresser that was trimming her hair the hairdresser looked like a mid 20 age lady who looked over at the two of you and would smile "ah is this the client who is having the you know what!" Nat would nod, guiding you to a chair and making you sit as the lady would finish with wandas hair and would move behind you.

You heard Wanda speak up "i still see they havent given you clothes?" She said indicating the fact you were still wearing her clothes well pjs mostly.

You smiled nervously and nodded "well your pjs are very comfy" you would hear her chuckle afterwards as the women started wetting your hair before getting to trimming all you could do is watch through the mirror. As wanda and nat would make convo with you and eachother..

{Tony Pov?}

You would be working on your suit when banner would come rushing through the doors, waving papers in the air frustratingly as you would turn your head to him "banner whats up?"

"Oh tony this makes absolutely no sense! Read the diagram and results." He would place the papers down infront of you as you would adjust your glasses picking them up and would read as banner stood behind with his arms crosses tapping his feet still feeling frustrated.

"What?" You looked at him confused after reading through it. "how is this possible?"

He would shrug looking at the paper over your shoulders "i dont know i dont know!- i redone the results over and over but there cant be no possible way that is can just come out like that! The tech here are beyond intelligent and yet it still can't comprehend it and give a result. And not only that the research we conducted at first its all messy!"

You read the other papers as you took your glasses off and would stand up "have you told nick?" .

He would shake his head "no but i am gonna go tell him now-".

"no- NO- dont. Dont tell him we cant it will ruin everything we need to keep it between us right now we cant tell him yet not with things that are coming up."

He stood there his arms flop down to his sides "oh nono tony we cant- not with the vision incident. Thor was lucky enough to help us and hes now with vision at Asgard till we deal with ultron after this situation but we cant go through all that again with the secret."

"Come on banner its fine its not like we are creating something. Just discovering and investigating. And really this is interesting this whole plot this whole phenomenon going on there its just really we need to dig into it more to get more answers." He would sigh shaking his head in disapproval while turning his back to you.