Chapter 7 - Court Day.

{Tony POV}

Wanda would stand infront you through in disbelief after you blurted it out.

"No thats not right"

You sighed shaking your head "it is. We are still running tests me and banner but please you cannot tell anyone!"

"Thats also not right they have a right to know."

"I know but"

"But? What are you going to do"

"Look listen the court is coming up tomorrow and we can tell them after but if people find out it can mess everything up and she could get taken away."

She stood there and thought about it before a sigh escaped her lips. "Alright but you better stick to your word on that"

"I pinky promise."

{Y/N POV}

After being complimented by everyone during lunch it you all parted to do your own things, you decided to stay at the lounge with pietro and peter, you were introduced to them properly especially peter since it was his first time seeing you, the three of you continued the conversation before wanda joined and sat next to you and pietro, she would then turn to face you, sort of dragging you away from there conversation and would wound up having one directly with you which u didnt mind and happily allowed it and continued it on. The both of you shared laughters and joy. You had a little feeling in your stomach when you would make direct contact but something about her you couldnt hold it and would divert your conversation, its not just those green eyes but something else. She took notice and would grin at you, while your head hung low, clearing your throat stuttering for the first time "w..well you know how it is haha!"

"My my y/n is that a stutter? Are you feeling quite alright?" She teased causing you to gulp a little, looking up at her and would smile nervously, why do you feel so nervous around her all of a sudden is your body playing tricks on you?

She would ruffle your hair "hey!" You exclaimed and she would laugh out "oh i cannot stand not touching your hair its all soft and cool looking now!"

You would smile "well alright but please keep it cool looking if your messing around with it atleast!"

"Gotcha.. how are you feeling about court coming up tomorrow?"

"..." you completely have forgotten about it coming up you kept it blocked out so it wouldnt cloud your thoughts all day today. "Well a bit nervous but i am hoping all ends well with it and i can stay here with you all."

She would smile nodding "im sure it will."

You would only just nod to her reply. She would extend her hand out, rubbing your back in a circular motion as you give her a slight smile, she would then hesitate a but but would pull you into a tight hug which you immediately melted into. It was definitely the best hug u have had in a very long time.

{Time skip to the following day.}

The senator would be arguing with tony as you were all sitting in the room. The court was forwarded by the senator to call a senate armed service meeting in private because of the outrageous amount technology that has been abused by the O.O.C company. The ceo james harriet and dr jay was sitting in cuffs along with the goverments who would be aside them.

"When i say we will to a public meeting we will no objections me stark!" The senator argues at tony who was agitated

"You will not put the kid out in public. Thats an invasion of privacy know your basic morals senator!" Tony says while sitting up on his seat.

The men beside the senator who were observing one spoke up "lets stop the bickering and get to the important matter. Mr senator these people in cuffs are clearly guilty on multiple accounts of charges."

The senator would sigh looking towards them "mr government well ex government i should say what have you to say for yourself to allow such abusing actions to go on. Did they bribe you with candy or what?!" He sounds annoyed.

The government would be silent before speaking up "no sir. They bribed me with money"

"Ah money classic you should be loaded!" Tony says.

"And what have you to say for yourselves do you find yourselves guilty?!" The senator speaks towards james and dr jay and james would just nod a little.

"And where exactly do u get your weapons and science stuff where do u get all of this?" One of the man spoke.

"We stole it from tony." Dr jay speaks up.

Tony went silent for a second "im sorry how exactly did you steal my stuff?"

"The government. Why do u think he requested a lot for the so called army." James said

"Also we collected from hydra thats how we partially done the experimenting." Dr jay says now looking at you, widening your eyes abit from the eye contact you felt shivers down your spine and hung your head low.

"Where are her parents exactly?" Senator would change the subject getting all the important questions down so far.

James would shrug, he wasnt a man that really cared about that stuff he took what he wanted without thinking it through, but jay would let out a laugh.

"They are gone sir- they took the money and left! Pity they didnt put a high price on her- they just willingly gave her away!"

Your eyes show wide open as you snapped your head towards dr jay "what?! My parents would never do such thing!" You yelled out standing up as you pointed at jay "where is my parents?!" You felt nat pulling you down onto your seat as you tried to resist, tony would assist nat before wanda could. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" You screamed out being more angry and mostly in denial.

"They arent here god knows where they went too y/n!" Dr jay said a smirk planted on her face.

"Alright everyone silent!" Senator would yell out as you still tried to resist a little while staring dead at dr jay.

"Sir we dont know where her parents ran off too we did try to track where they went but couldnt find them" tony sighs after stating then pulled out some papers. "Altho she has no guardian i put a request through to be her legal guardian and it came through accepting so it seems i am her new dad"

"What?.." you said looking at tony "you did this without my knowledge?!" You replied

"If you didnt have a guardian young girl you would be far from lucky and be sent off to prison on charged that they made u commit." One of the man beside the senator says, sitting back in disbelief now as that did make u kinda glad tony did so instead of being stuck with them in jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour later of mostly bickering and such the 3 James, government and dr jay were sent straight to high level prison for the time being. You were able to come out freely and the group including you headed home. But hearing the fact your parents left you willingly and would abandon the country going god knows where, it really saddened you. The memories of the past flooded your head the rest of the day until night when you finally managed to get to your room. Alone for now before Wanda arrived you got into bed, and let it all out.

You cried and cried until there was no tears to come out. You laid there curled up while hugging a pillow until you felt tired and felt yourself half asleep. Wanda entered the room, on her side she sensed your distraught. She sorted herself out changed and got into bed with you.

Silence fell upon the both of you, you kept your eyes shut the whole time but could sudden you could feel her shift and come close. Then you felt a pair or hands slither around your waist and a tug as you would now be right up against her. It took you a moment and a right amount of courage to them wrap yourself around her and melt. You silently cried with your head in her shoulder and her hands soothingly rubbing your back and head. You would both fall asleep in eachothers arms not along after somehow you felt safe being with them but Wanda. Although you both havent had much inter so far you felt you could trust her soon enough since you already felt safe with her the most.