Chapter 9 - Who are you?..

A week or so has gone by since the court day. Everyone was friendly and welcoming to you, they made you feel safe and secure in your new home. But aside that you could say you got close to Wanda and Nat mostly. Although Wanda would seem rather upset when she sees you hanging out with Nat more on some days. But you never thought much of it. Nat and you would be practising both of your fighting skills. Tony and banner says you should be focusing more on your powers as-well so you dont forget on how to use it. So that's where Wanda comes in knowing she already is in the middle mastering and enhancing her own powers.

You would be in the training room early morning with Nat, she would be helping you with new moves and Wanda would walk in with coffee for the three of use, Nat noticing and would call it for today.  You snd nat went to nat before the three sit at the side bench , u sitting in the middle.

Nat would sit there staring forward before looking at you. "So do they train you everyday back in that place? I mean they must not be so good since u were unaware of the moves i taught you."

You would sit up straight staring forward while drinking your coffee. Your facial expression going a bit serious. "When i was little i was placed in an orphanage under there watch. It wasnt an ordinary orphanage it was where they taught you how to-"

"Fight and survive." Nat replied, you looking at her confused, did she go through the same thing?

"I just know that there are places out there that are like that is all." She quickly added on.

"Well i was only there for a couple years before they transferred me to where you found me for those remaining years. They trained me more. I just.. don't know what happened to the other kids or what."

"Do you recall any of there names?" Wanda said, being intrigued but you shook your head.

"We were not allowed to engage with one another when we weren't doing anything. It .. felt so surreal the silence was so loud. Louder than anything else in that room . We all sat there reading books. We slept in the same rooms yet none of us engaged with one another as if we were, some type of robots. I dont know what made us not want to scream or anything it felt very controlling." You then took a deep breath. "

"The last kid to attempt to talk to another she.. i dont know where she is but the last thing we saw of her was getting dragged into this blue room. Then a few days after i was taken away from that place and i was back in control of my own body. Thank god for that." You then stopped speaking as you looked at the two whom were looking at you, Wanda with pity in her eyes and Nat who looked like she understood all the trouble you went through.

"Well your safe here now thats the important part, im gonna go check up on the others." Nat said standing up, you and Wanda stood up aswell.

"Yeah i think im all done up for today. It was fun training with you Nat." You smiled and she nodded, she started heading her own way back leaving you and Wanda, you smiled awkwardly at Wanda.

"Sorry for spilling so much out." You quickly said, noticing her deep stare. "Uh would u like to practice with sparring tomorrow

"Oh dont worry" She chuckled "and of course. Lets get you sorted first so come on lets go."

You nodded and the both of you walked back to your rooms. You kept quiet clutching and releasing your fists. Wanda took notice and place her hand on your back noticing your also tensing. You relaxed. The memories prior what happened still would come biting back at you. You still couldnt take in everything thats been happening and you try to not let it seem like it has been affecting you but wanda can see right through you . She knows its like she knows everything its very eerie but its also comforting.

After being back into your rooms you took a quick shower and wore some comfy clothes before laying in bed where wanda would be. She would be seen to be picking out some movies and you would lay next to her.

"You know when i get my own room i think im gonna miss bunking in with you wands.." you blurted out as you stared at the screen. She would pause to look at you then raise a brow.

"Oh really?" She would smirk. You although would stare at the tv. Sweating a bit as you try your hardest to ignore her hard gaze and play it cool.

"O-oh yeah i mean it was fun-"

"Are u sure its only that y/n?" She would say causing you too look at her slightly confused.

"Is there anything else?" She would move closer before slowly climbing ontop. It took you aback. She would then slowly move down till your lips nearly touched eachother. You closed your eyes slowly ready to kiss......

"^%%[{#%^%}}%... Im coming for YOU.-"

"Y/n!" You open your eyes. Sitting up as you took deep breaths. You looked around and you realised you were on the floor.

Confused you looked over to see wanda getting off the bed and rushing to you.

"Oh my god are you okay?" She said helping you up to your feet. You stayed quiet, confused as you looked around.

"Wh.. what happened?!" You looked at her.

"You fell asleep after you showered and you were knocked out for a good couple hours. But you jerked off the bed randomly are you okay??" She said worriedly cupping your cheeks as you looked into her eyes. But quickly averted your gaze away.

What.. happened.. that all was a dream? You didnt even notice you fell asleep you mustve been tired but it felt so weird.. when you and wanda nearly.. and who was that voice at the end?...

Whats happening?...

"Hello? Earth to y/n!" She said instantly snapping you out your thoughts as you looked at her again.

"O-oh im okay im fine- i just slept good then aha.." you responded finally.

She sighed letting go and you both sat back in bed.

You sitting in silence as she would continue to watch the show playing. You felt shivers down your spine suddenly before launching back down against the bed and curling up as you attempted to close your eyes and sleep again..

You were running. Wait why were you running?

You looked around. Im in a forest? Why am i here?

So you stopped running but heard quick footsteps from nobody running towards you causing your heart to jump and you started running again. Feeling the urge to scream as you let out quick gasps. You then without knowingly fell off a cliff snd there you were falling. You knew now this was a dream but what is this?!

You blacked out before waking up once again in a unfamiliar padded room.

"]###%]#||}#{^%%... Im coming for you..."  the voice is heard again.

You sat there frozen as you looked around the dimly lit room.

"Who are you?!" You yelled back.. it was silent for a minute before the unknown entity is heard to chuckle:

"You are MINE!"

You then felt a pair of hands grab you by your legs and started dragging you in the dark and thats where you really screamed, crying and trying to squirm away as the entity laughs out in the background.

Then silence.

It suddenly felt warm and bright. You were in a garden now? You were alone... but it was peaceful. You sat in the garden quietly watching the sunset as you took in the warmth.

The sudden switch felt odd you thought but u felt much safer now.

Meanwhile Wanda the creator of your peaceful dreams in reality was laying next to you with her hand on your forehead as your teary self were curled up into her arms.