Part 5. To Be Cut, To Be Burned, And to Be slain by the sword.

Warnings as usual.

Expect a ton of violence.

As per usual.

So...

On to the chapter!

Oh, Alert of many ocs and swearing.

Narrator POV.

The sparka had consisted on 3 rounds.

Each with more beasts than the previous...

And yet...

Albert had came out alive.

Artemis came out alive.

Gilbert came out alive.

And no one else.

Out of many many people forced to fight...

All were brutally massacred.

And so...

A month passed.

...

"And Once again! A recent favorite! She is dangerous! She looks wicked! Is she a witch or a gladiator!? Its! THE GLADIAATOR WITCH." Yelled the commentator...

The crowd cheered as a girl with a black veil came out surrounded by 3 red lights... A hood repurposed for the sake of appearances (Plot.)... yet she gripped her wrist... The only time shackles did not bind her was on the arena...

"BUT! Don't think this will be easy for out beautiful witch! This match is against one of our favorites in this island! He may look wise but he is a complete brute! Fast as your eye can see! A frightening warrior! Its EZRAAAAAA!" Yelled the commentator...

A boy with tan skin came out... A built body, and wild black hair... Robes in black and red... And iron gauntlets on his fists...

Who is he? A simple guy, really.

The only sound heard through the arena was a thunderous cheer from everyone...

Ezra and Artemis looked at each other... This would be a battle to entertain, not to kill...

"Gladiators! FIGHT!" Yelled the narrator...

*FWOOOOOOOOOSH*

The sound of Ezra rushing at Artemis, cutting through the air... 

and yet...

*THUNK*

Artemis extended her arms dramatically and pushed the massive veil to the floor....

A pickaxe with a hammer head on one side punched the fists away...

Ezra leaned his weight on one leg, and used the force of this momentum to send a kick.

*BOOM* *ThUD*

"Amazing move! The absolute defense of those spirits is amazing as per usual! But how long can she last?! Will she put the pickaxe through his teeth before they finish? Will he crush her into the ground before that? Who Knows! "

"Dammit, Forgot about the spirits..." Muttered Ezra to himself as a spirit blew up the ground beneath his feet...

The crowd cheered as they saw Ezra on the ground... Artemis slowly approaching with the pickaxe dragging through the ground, her long silver hair flowing in the wind.

"sorry, are you fine?" Said Artemis as she had perfectly heard this...

Her ability to communicate had drastically improved ever since being forced to live and understand these people.